Postponed Europe and UK Shows

thebrowncoat

I just got the e-mail through Babs.

Please accept this email as notification that the schedule for this event Paramore at Carling Academy Glasgow on Thursday, February 28 has changed. Please note that this show has been postponed a new date will be announced shortly. All tickets will be valid for the new date.

The new line-up is:

Paramore

New Found Glory

postponed

Thank you for choosing TicketWeb.

Need to see that band called postponed. Wonder if their any good! haha!

ditto lol. im glad NFG are gonna come back then, too - should cheer their fans up a bit.

thats means no barrowlands though. BOO :(

one day paramore get will make the floor in that place buckle. one day.

gah, i feel better now that ive finally got that email for some reason.

:hyper:

ive got my fingers crossed for the first/second week in may - dont give if my exams get in the way a bit, i'll figure it out.

Why is it everything cant have similar stuff on it to do with all this?

First it was sites either having cancelled or postponed to confuse us. Now its having NFG or not having NFG!

Gah. This whole thing has just been downright confusing and a bit fucked up!

i used see tickets too. when i spoke to the girl at the CA yesterday she gave me the impression that the new date would still be there.

and tbh if NFG are still part of the night, but theres no kids in glass houses i might just try turn up for like eight/half eight - then just sneak to the front from the side (H) im rather good that that.

cant be arsed standing about - there were 3 support acts for the gallows the other night. maaan i was proper bored.

i know what you mean ross :( we need answers!

Aye i got that email too and i thought it just ment KIGH were postponed which i was quite guttted about...BEt we'll get LostAlone...againnnnn!!!

the gallows support was no bad i supose! but was too long

Technically they have to have nfg supporting cause it was the paramore nfg ish tour!!

just wish they would hurry up and announce the bloody ddate to see if i have an exam that day....(yeah im quite impatient)..

mabye postponed is the name of the band....LOL

^ yeah, i gope they pull someone decent out the bag and not someone random!

i do just plan on going for a gander if/when NFG are playing though.

its not that i dont like them - i used to listen to them a bit. i just only ever pay attention to a support act if its someone i wanna see.

Apparently the new Glasgow date is May 28th according to emails sent out by some ticket agents. Also has anyone been reading the tread on punktastic and/or the latest Rocksound article. Very Intereeeesting.

nah man. any chance you'd be able to scan it? what did it say?

also, i didn't get that email.. but fuck. i feel as though i'm seeing avril that day or something :lol:

Fuck! I had to check my Avril ticket there. Dont worry Hayleh. Avril is the 26th! haha

haha oh aye man. phew. i'm going on the 26th and the 27th. how awkward. 3 gigs in a row :lol: i find it funny that avril and paramore are going to be in the uk at the same time. lovin it.

gib man.. come back online. i'm interested in this rock sound article now, haha.

haha oh aye man. phew. i'm going on the 26th and the 27th. how awkward. 3 gigs in a row :lol: i find it funny that avril and paramore are going to be in the uk at the same time. lovin it.

gib man.. come back online. i'm interested in this rock sound article now, haha.

its rather exciting man

nearly had a fucking heart attack, thought they were playing on the same day