Postponed Europe and UK Shows

thebrowncoat

Im sorry, you can moan at me all you like but im actually starting to get pissed off now. Thats just about a week since they announced that they were flying home. You'd think by now they would let us know something. Even if they dont have a date, just to say that the gigs will be getting re-rescheduled at some point.

I sympathised for them and totally understood why the gig wasnt going ahead. But why cant they just let us know whats happening. People need to know if they're gonna have to keep their ticket or if its gonna have to be taken back.

Dont start with the "its only £17" or whatever it is, we're not all millionaires and if the gig is cancelled then some of us could be doing with that money.

I love Paramore, and they really are my favourite band but this whole situation is just starting to fucking irritate me.

They're on break what aren't you getting? they've been touring for so long and they always update whenever they can but for this break its like they're trying not to be paramore they're just trying to be regular people. Yeah it sucks they cancelled the shows and all but it's not like they won't come back and it's not like you spent a lot of money here.Just let them have their break and i can almost guarantee you will know whats going on.

I know fine well they are on a break , what dont you get on my post? I said i fully understand why the gig didnt go ahead.

What i, and the rest of us are basicly saying, is that we just want confirmed information. Thats all. Whether its to be cancelled or postponed. Its not hard to ask.

Your money line has just completely proved what i was saying as well. As i said, dont start with that.

They've been updating on livejournal talking about the JEW tour and how its gonna be great and all the rest of it. Cool for the fans going there.

What about us? We keep getting different information from all sorts of sources. We just want some clarification.

They're on break what aren't you getting? they've been touring for so long and they always update whenever they can but for this break its like they're trying not to be paramore they're just trying to be regular people. Yeah it sucks they cancelled the shows and all but it's not like they won't come back and it's not like you spent a lot of money here.Just let them have their break and i can almost guarantee you will know whats going on.

no point in trying to start a fight here. everybody knows that they are on a 'break'.. but it is understandable that some people are getting upset about the lack of info given about the cancelled dates. some people just aren't sure whether to hold onto their ticket or not. nothing has been said about a refund.. but at the same time nothing has been said about a rescheduled date. it's not the money people are upset about. it's just the fact that they are left hanging, i guess. it also might be something to do with the fact that people have looked forward to these concerts for about a year now. they've been cancelled twice, and left at that. you can't blame people for being upset. they can only be so understanding.

• Like 1

^ totally.

id just like to add; i totally respect paramores decision to call this tour for a halt if they felt it was for the best. i've said since the word go that i would never have wanted to see my favourite band play a gig when they were unhappy behind closed doors - and i'll never take that back. however, some of us just want to know something - anything - from the horses mouth.

and no, theres no need for people to start being harsh in here - we're all being understanding for paramore, so maybe you can understand the reasons for our withering patience on this issue.

^ your comment doesn't do much either.

there is nothing wrong with people discussing how they feel about the situation here. they are just confused and relating to one another.

no one is discussing, everyone keeps repeating the same thing, they want answers(well dont we all) and they're mad it got canceled. how about people actually discuss it?

Im not trying to start a fight here but listen to yourselves its getting to be a bit much.

^ youre getting to me a bit tbh.

if youre not wanting to start a fight, then i reckon you let us exchange curiosity in here (i dont see the need for several speculation threads as much as the next person) - since no one else appears to condtradicting us.

Basicly.

Mike STFU. Your getting on my nerves now.

You want to say anything to me, say on here instead of being immature with PM's. Cheers.

Your actually the one who keeps repeating yourself. I dont actually see how the UK shows are anyway relative to you whatsoever so give it a break.

Basicly.

Mike STFU. Your getting on my nerves now.

You want to say anything to me, say on here instead of being immature with PM's. Cheers.

Your actually the one who keeps repeating yourself. I dont actually see how the UK shows are anyway relative to you whatsoever so give it a break.

well someones a hypochrite, and you're repeating your self too (real mature with the "suck my dong" thing dude)

and to everyone else im sorry i never meant for this become an argument. I could've worded what i said a little better but i was frustrated at other things when i wrote that stuff so when it came out it made me seem like a dick.

seriously though, In a non-mean way how come you're all still mad about this?

well someones a hypochrite, and you're repeating your self too (real mature with the "suck my dong" thing dude)

and to everyone else im sorry i never meant for this become an argument. I could've worded what i said a little better but i was frustrated at other things when i wrote that stuff so when it came out it made me seem like a dick.

seriously though, In a non-mean way how come you're all still mad about this?

DUDE. its cos they STILL havent got any news about their tickets and whats going on from paramore, whilst they repeatedly post about the JEW tour.

Everyone please calm down just a little bit - the name-calling and rudeness isn't necessary.

The reason the band's posting about the JEW tour is because that's what's coming up next for them.

The UK and Europe dates and any rescheduling, etc. is still being worked out to my understanding - as soon as they get it figured out, you will hear something. I don't know any details about whether or not shows will be rescheduled - but I would assume if certain shows aren't able to be rescheduled, you'll get refunds.

^ although thats almost hurtful for some of us, i do agree its best for them to look forward to something than fret about something else that will be sorted when its sorted.

for the record, id just like to say im not THAT bitter about my gig being put off - even though i was looking forward to it so immensly.

yeah its pain in the arse we currently have no idea what the fuck is going on.

for all we know it could be the venues in question that are causing this delay (for e.g i'm sure the carling chain wont be too keen on paramore after all this hoo-ha) in information reaching us, other than the bands themselves.

however! we should all realise that paramore will be back and making up for lost time, with all guns blazing one day.

one day fairly soon, lets hope.

^ damn right it would. i'm just tryna look at the bigger picture, y'know. stops me getting angry lol.

tbh i 've barely listened to paramore for the past couple of weeks - considering i could listen to them all day everyday given half the chance.

but mm :( dont like it. just still feel a bit weird about it all.