Another paramore implosion.....?

DeliriumTrigger

Well it's not Hayley's fault, I mean, come on! She didn't ask for it!

We all know Paramore is a band. That's why they have the t-shirts/hoodies.

*sighs*

I don't really think Josh is mad about that. That's nothing to cancel shows over.

EDIT: Mike, where on here did you see that? Could you show me, please?

it was that one that said male members irritated by focus on female lead singer, I found the thread but when i clicked the link it took me to something about the foo fighters and i searched the site and cant find it anymore, it'll only give me todays headlines for some reason.

and i know its not hayleys fault i never meant for it to sound like i was saying that, and i know hayley said something in that interview too about the guys being annoyed with all the focus on her. she basically agreed with them.

We should all get some money together and send them cards and flowers... and hugs. I'm sure it would relieve some stress and make them happier. :)

(I sound like that girl from Mean Girls, lol)

oooh. i love this idea.

we should send them letters. like telling them that we hope everything will be okay and that we love them no matter what.

but there's one problem.

who's gonna send it?

#37 - megan says – reply to this

first and you do know halley's been dating one of the guys since she was, like, 15, right? my friend's band played a few shows with them. they probably broke up or her dad found out about it.

HAHAH some people are idiots.

:rotfl:

Godda admit I laughed big time when I read that same comment.

Why does everyone always insist on speculating when things like this happen?

At the end of the day, we have no right to know what is going on with the guys in their personal lives - and if they wanted us to know right now, they would have said so. I understand that people are worried, but by doing that you're doing nothing but harm to a band that you claim to love so much.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, they're human, and if they feel they need time to heal as a band then you should respect that and stop creating rumours that could ultimately damage them.

I just hope that everything will be ok... because paramore are an amazing band i dont wonna see them split or anything like that... ther strong people and im sure it wont come to that... and if it does i hope hayley will continue in the music business coz i think she is unique... please no one bite my head off... id rarther paramore be ok and im sure they will... but if worse comes to worse i really hope that hayley will continue maybe solo or something... but all my thoughts are for paramore and i really hope they get through this and come back stronger than ever.... I love you paramore :)

So, I'm about two days late on replying to this, &I'll most likely state what others have already said, but I really don't think Paramore is going to break-up just yet.

I mean, I know they are a band, &they are not going to go on forever &ever, as much as I'd like them to. I know that eventually they will go their separate ways. However; I don't think it's their time just yet. They've been through a lot as a band, &as teenagers/adults. Whatever's going on definitely sounds serious, but I have hope/faith that Paramore will get through it, &at this point, that's really all you can have.

I honestly don't care to know details. I don't feel that it's my business to know whats going on, &they are entitled to their privacy. The only thing that upsets me about the situation are the kids who are like "BOO, YOU SUCK FOR CANCELING SHOWS" &shizz. I mean, no matter how disappointed I would have been to not be able to see them, I definitely wouldn't try &make them feel worse than they already do.

I think they'll all be just fine.

All of this stuff is making me cry. Just stop making rumours about pmore! I know what's going on but not who it involves but i'm not actually allowed to say which i hate cos i want you guys to know what's going on. For now i just have to say to just give it time cos i don't even know what's gunna happen from now onwards...

How do you know?

All of this stuff is making me cry. Just stop making rumours about pmore! I know what's going on but not who it involves but i'm not actually allowed to say which i hate cos i want you guys to know what's going on. For now i just have to say to just give it time cos i don't even know what's gunna happen from now onwards...

:nono:

..hannah, you cant just say that, and expect people to go 'yeah, ok, she knows, fine.'

its abit pointless, and would have been better if you didnt exactly tell us that you know.

Now everyones gonna be asking questions.