New lj 22nd

JESUSfreak

True guys, the band isn't breaking up, but from an insider, some of the problem are jealousy with in the band.

None of the memebers are to blame, but it is causing frustration that only one memeber is getting all the attention. Causing fights and unecessary drama.

Time off from touring and each is going to be very benoffical to the band.

There are other problems but this is what I was told from a reliable source. ;)

Take this info as you want.

Unless its from any of the band members families or Ajax or Sarah,

im not inclined to listen to it. :]

im listening to the band, not from some other source. ;-)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice for you but that still could be rubbish if somebody is talking shit about you who would you want us to believe you or that person who is telling shit?

Honestly I don't think its shit talking. I may have worded it wrong. Frustration in the group is building because the musical credit and attention is being shown towards Hayley. Now, if you were in a group and did your share of the work to get the band to where it is now, and weren't getting recognized for it, would you not be upset and frustrated? I think you would.

But you're right, it could all be rubbish.;-)

yeah james otherwise we really had to have a serious talk ...;)

:-o

What are you suggesting?!

Besides, if she were pregnant and it had something to do with me, I've been over here...unless I'm that good women would get pregnant just thinking about me. :P

Perez is the controversy queen. He will attempt to spread a half assed rumor to help his page with web hits. The most of the stuff he says is true, to an extent. But its also posts thrown in with personal opinions and touched up facts.

A good site to get an "idea' about what is going on, but not the truth.

EDIT* I don't feel attacked by anyone, lol I honestly didnt expect many of you to take to the info I had. But sharing is something I felt like doing. So everything is still groovy

why should they ... its not our business ,, is it? if they want to tell us 1 day its ok i f they dont then its also ok

I dunno i guess im just used to bands being really open about everything circa survive doesnt even have a website their website is a blog telling absolutely everything going on in the band at all times to keep their fans informed. Despite how personal or private, not to mention rules out any chance of speculation and nasty rumors right from the get go. Just sayin.