VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

Wow, you really felt the need to post his reply to you instead of his leaving announcement? Lame.

I posted it right after, so shut the fuck up and don't snap. Why are you getting all jumpy? It's not like I completely ignored it, at least I mentioned that it happened. I would have understood if you said something then.

Just an excuse to be rude.

yeah, the reason why he left may be real serious.

it sucks but im sure this was a hard for him.

i just hope everythings alright

and i hope VE doesnt fall apart even more

I completely agree.

I'm sure they'll be fine, I wouldn't worry too much, it's just a shame all this has happened in such a short time. :/

Lara, don't mind James. He's a dillweed.

I think its cool that Jerry tweeted you back.

Its a shame he's leaving, he's such a nice and genuine guy, but at least there's not bad blood with him leaving or anything. He seems to have it priorities in check if you ask me. Family should come before a band, but thats just my opinion.

this.

so i take it there wont be a full length for a while yet then? lol.

When there's only one guitarist writing songs, they tendto play all the guitar on albums.

E.g. Chris from Deaf Havana hardly played on the full length at all. James did it all.

And hey- Hunter leaving didn't affect RIOT! So my guess is that as long as Blake and Sierra don't drop out, there'll be no delay to recording (though maybe to touring)

When there's only one guitarist writing songs, they tendto play all the guitar on albums.

E.g. Chris from Deaf Havana hardly played on the full length at all. James did it all.

And hey- Hunter leaving didn't affect RIOT! So my guess is that as long as Blake and Sierra don't drop out, there'll be no delay to recording (though maybe to touring)

makes sense. i just wondered if this would be an excuse for it being knocked back even more, thats all.

i thought they pretty much already had the whole record done. they went like right after warped to start recording. i'm starting to wonder if sierra and blake think they are running the show. i love them to death, but idk what's going on. it all could just be a coincedence that everyone has had to seperate at the same time. either way i'm proud of jerry for doing what he thinks is best. just kind of disappointing because the band has so much going on for them right now. i wish them the best of luck.

edit: is ve dropping off the rest of the tour, is jerry going to finish out the tour, or are they finding a replacement for the last few shows? anyone have a clue?

edit edit: i think he is finishing out the tour. i read a tweet, haha

this is so sad!! http://bighugelabs.com/onblack.php?id=4123480485&size=large&posted=1

^ that's good. i'm not going to lie ant and jerry were my two favorite memebers. devin is so adorable, i kinda feel bad for him because i think he was the closest with jerry. i hope devin dosen't leave either...idk why i'm making such a big deal out of it. does anyone know what their plans are after blg tour?