VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

yah i feel bad for this being here in jersey.

i met them tho.

i met ant after their set then devin was walking around and then i met them at their signing.

they were soooo goood tho!

Hey Guys and Gals,

So last night after an amazing day at bamboozle we parked the van by the hotel to find out this morning someone has taken a screw driver to the lock and has stolen many valuable things. As of now we are looking at $7,000.00 in missing belongings, including computers, iPods, and irreplaceable sentimental items. We usually would never do this but we need your help!

We are going to attach the link to our PayPal donation account. Donations would be greatly appreciated, and help us out in this time of panic. Anything would help and we would love you forever. Thank you all in advance and from all of us here, we love you guys.

Love,

VersaEmerge.

Here's the link- just copy and paste it into your browser

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=5202510

omg thats awful. people are so inconsiderate.

I'd totally give them some money but I'm broke :/

^Yeah, me too!

Aw man, if I had money I would send some in, but I'm flat broke now.

My friend's band is playing with them in a couple weeks. The show is about an hour away but I desperately want to go. It would be such a killer show.

Can't you ask your mate for tickets?

• 2 weeks later...

aww that's so cute catie! anthony was one of the sweetest when i met them. i was standing in line to get a water and he was infront of me and i was like hey anthony and he turned around and said hey. then i asked him if he minded doing the man dance for me and he was like sure! so he got ready do to it and i was like, do you want to wait and do it with blake? and he goes, oh yeah, i will meet you at our merch table. so then i went over there and he was like hey again and then he goes blake this girl wants us to do the man dance and blake goes oh awesome, you know about the man dance? and i said yes! he was like oh so your an old fan? and i said yes again, haha. hen i was buying some merch and i got anthony to help me decide between the tree and the love shirt. they are all such sweet people :)

video for your viewing pleasure (so much better in person)

omg yes! he was so nice

i waited a little after their set and when he was packign up i saw him and i was liek anthony! and he came over and we were talking for a little it was cool and then i got a picture

then i went to their signing like and hour later and he was like omg hey again! haha it was great

and same with blake too haha

haha thats awesome i love them hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

I got to talk to VE on myspace today!

Anyways, I'm going to be making a fan-book/scrapbook to give them.

I need pictures, letters, graphics, anything would be great!

If anyone is interested please email- vescrapbook@yahoo.com

If you know anyone who may want to participate, feel free to tell them to send me things for the book.

Thanks!