VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

^ aw hahahaha. just plan a quiz or movie or something where you can just sit down the whole time hahaha

holy shit kayla!<3333333333

my roomate said she'd go to the show with me. hahaha.

tickets in sale tomorrow at 4? damnit i'm in class. maybe ill take my laptop.... idk if im allowed tho lol

^ aw hahahaha. just plan a quiz or movie or something where you can just sit down the whole time hahaha

holy shit kayla!<3333333333

my roomate said she'd go to the show with me. hahaha.

tickets in sale tomorrow at 4? damnit i'm in class. maybe ill take my laptop.... idk if im allowed tho lol

you can always take your laptop. If the prof bitches, tell them you're using it as your notebook. They won't bitch though, it's college. you can do pretty much anything you want.

I used to bring my laptop to class and play solitaire in-between powerpoint slides. No one ever complained.

Much prefer Versa to Paramore nowadays.

I really want them to come to Newcastle on tour, but then again none of my friends like them, so I'd have nobody to go with. :/

this is me for the past year and a half haha

i always end up going to shows with one of my parents because a) i almost always have to fly to toronto for them and B) i have no friends here