VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

THERE GUNNA B ONE WARPED!

hehe now im exited.

i have a reason to go.

YAY!!!! ONE GOOD BAND!!!

^ have they released if they are going to do the whole tour or not? thats going to be so wierd seeing them do warped....i know they did a few dates last year, but i just dont see them as warped people....only time will tell, haha

Yeah but a LOT of bands this year are not warped people... :/

I'm just listening to stuff from their myspace. Damn! Every song seems to be such a musical and especially productional rollercoaster. There's so much going on that it's hard to take it all in with one listen, and that's something I love most about music! Unusual melodies, bold use of the diminished fifth :D, clever key changes, huge variety of different textures and sounds from the keyboard department, excellent use of the electric guitar with so many different ways... What a discovery!

So what EP's does VersaEmerge have? I was at a record shop (Princeton Record Exchange) and they had some EP of VE, before their new one.. and it might have been before Perceptions too because I dont think it had a title..

I didn't buy it though because I wasn't really a fan back then... :/

There are 3 EP's. Cities Built on Sand (2007), Perceptions (2008) and the Self-Titled from this year.

The 2007 release doesn't have that hot chick Sierra singing, some dude instead.

I think it had their girl singer on it.. but I'm not 100% sure. Oh well lol, it'll probably still be at the store when I go back.