VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

Well I have a couple of points:

A) It is two songs longer, which sometimes can really make a difference.

B) From what people say and the little snippets I've heard from Studio Diaries, it sounds more post-Apocalyptic, which I love. I just like their genre better...

C) I've expected too much from BNE, and I was letdown. This is my chance to be totally amazed.

A)

Knowing VE there will probably be one or two interlude songs :lol:

B) Well that doesn't really count since it's just a different taste in genres

C) I think we all were. There was a lot of hype about it. And everyone knows Paramore now, and all the magazines were all over it. Because hardly anyone knows VE, there isn't as much discussion.

I'm not saying it won't be better than BNE or that it's unlikely, just that, we can't judge on it now as such. :P

Figure It Out and Fixed At Zero have been preformed live and acoustic.

XD

hahahaha.

Also I would have said

VersaEmerge's debut studio album, currently untitled, is set to be released before Vans Warped Tour 2010 (link), in which the band will be on for all dates. The tracklisting, which may or may not be in order, was obtained from their Buzznet (link).

//English nazi

Sorry, I'm bored and I just finished an essay that I had to e-mail to my teacher.

lmao.

XD

hahahaha.

Also I would have said

VersaEmerge's debut studio album, currently untitled, is set to be released before Vans Warped Tour 2010 (link), in which the band will be on for all dates. The tracklisting, which may or may not be in order, was obtained from their Buzznet (link).

//English nazi

Sorry, I'm bored and I just finished an essay that I had to e-mail to my teacher.

lmao.

Cool. I'm gonna go and change that unless someone else already did.

EDIT: We might bet one or more new songs! They have a concert coming up.

So so SO underwhelming to hear acoustic songs from these guys, doesn't click at all with me. It's supposed to better than nothing, but meh. I hope the guy mastering the album will leak it super early. 8-)

*The new Deftones leaked today. Go and listen!*