VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

SIGN THIS. :willy_nilly:

CAAATTTÍIIEEE since i can't get any VE stuff over here, send the album to me as soon as it's on your computer, ya? :shifty:

What do you mean you can't get VE stuff in Germany?

Can't you just order it off the web store when it comes out and then it will ship to you?:???:

That's what I always do (buy off web stores via Paypal) with albums that don't get released on the shelves of Australian CD stores and it works fine

What do you mean you can't get VE stuff in Germany?

Can't you just order it off the web store when it comes out and then it will ship to you?:???:

That's what I always do (buy off web stores via Paypal) with albums that don't get released on the shelves of Australian CD stores and it works fine

i could, yes. but my mom doesn't want me to buy anything abroad with this whole paypal stuff and blah. don't ask me why, i also don't get this thing but she just forbids me to order stuff abroad. :/ if i could do it, i'd already own probably everything i can get of VE and any other bands i like. i hate my mom in this case, she's really weird sometimes.

according to fyversaemerge

Pre-Sale for Fixed At Zero starts May 11th! Support VE!

The pre-sale that is on tour, IS a pre-sale, but it isn’t the physical copy of the CD. They will just email you songs/download link. You do get the laminate though which is awesome. The May 11th pre-sale is for the physical copy! I’m sure they will have a t-shirt, and some other sweet packages! You know how creative VE is!