Drugs.

the1

URGH.

Ian, sorry, you're safe, but you're starting to piss me off. You can be against drugs, fine fine, but construct a decent argument about it rather than spouting rubbish- if you'd just left it at "i'm straight edge" that's cool ! i accepted that ! i respect it completely !

You can say your opinion, i can say mine, we can debate it until the cows come home.

But you're trying to argue against us at a totally wrong angle and it's not working.

I'm not here to encourage people to take drugs- far from it ! People do need to be informed, totally, but spouting "what-ifs" and "drug tests!" is not the way to do it.

Sorry, i didn't mean to get personal at all. I'm getting a bit annoyed tonight (not solely by you, don't worry) and it had to end up somewhere.

sorry. my fault. i get really heated in the moment and sometimes im just argueing for the sport. i understand what you saying totally. ;-) i dont think your a crackhead or anything.

i think i've been sticking to them...*thinks*

or am i just being stupid here? lol.

Oh no, it's good, it got a bit wobbly for a while there when it went from "EVERYTHING'S BAD" to "hmmmn maybe not cigarettes" but never mind, s'all good so far haha :D

i never said that did i?

you implied it.

thats like the saying "if they jumped off a bridge, would you?"

same thing.

i was saying "i do it, and so do millions of other people" not "i do it, because millions of other people do"

ok, well you left it a bit open-ended and i inferred incorrectly, i'll take that.

Same thing goes for rollercoasters.

There are risks to absolutely everything in this life, just because it's got a big society warning sticker on it doesn't make it worse than some completely mundane things.

so its not worse then riding coasters because society "frowns upon it"? well if you look at the facts and of the lives of people who have abused drugs i think they speak for themselves

ps, i absolutely am terrified of coasters

I'll never do anything in politics.

^i couldnt do this for a living.

i'd get too worked up and die of a heart attack.

haha, thats what i plan on spending my life on, debating and politics and suhc