Drugs.

the1

I don't get yellow nails because i bite them.

gosh !

mine are always painted, so i would be none the wiser.

even when i take old shizz off to put new shizz on again, its all happens too quick to tell.

i DO however have some yellow stains on my nails from using bright yellow barry m nail polish about a month ago without a sufficient base coat. fail.

mine are always painted, so i would be none the wiser.

even when i take old shizz off to put new shizz on again, its all happens too quick to tell.

i DO however have some yellow stains on my nails from using bright yellow barry m nail polish about a month ago without a sufficient base coat. fail.

ahhh.

my friend has green.

barry m.

oh the trickery!

I was about to go "however my friends nails are yellow and she doesn't even smoke. That is the exact reason ! They've stained yellow, because she used the same yellow nail varnish for about 3 weeks, just re-coating when it chipped and now it's stained doh ! Endlessly amusing, though.

because he swore at me like that...and that was harsh, yet no one said anything

yet i got told what I said was harsh

.....Cry me a river? If you don't know when to hold your mouth then that's your problem.

You wished death upon someone. I'm sure God wouldn't be to pleased with that eh? You see, we can give as good as we get

If you can't take the heat, get out of the fucking kitchen!

.....Cry me a river? If you don't know when to hold your mouth then that's your problem.

You wished death upon someone. I'm sure God wouldn't be to pleased with that eh? You see, we can give as good as we get

If you can't take the heat, get out of the fucking kitchen!

LMFAO now i remember why i love this guy.

also im a proper bastard when im high, so that will teach you not to fuck me off in that scenario

You don't know when to hold your mouth, either. I wasn't asking for you to talk

gosh i say stupid thread and everyone just goes crazy. it's the internet. ill post where i want to. if you guys have such a problem with it, cut yourselves or something

you complain about people complaining at you, but then you dont SHUT THE FUCK UP, cause you are quite obviously looking for an argument because thats the only thing that could have possibly come out of that comment.

You don't know when to hold your mouth, either. I wasn't asking for you to talk

gosh i say stupid thread and everyone just goes crazy. it's the internet. ill post where i want to. if you guys have such a problem with it, cut yourselves or something

:rotfl:

...:rotfl:

HYPOCRITE

We'll do whatever the fuck we want,say whatever the fuck we want. You didn't ask me to talk eh? Who the fuck are you?? If you can't take the insults get out, otherwise they'll keep on coming