The Infamous SPAM Thread part 11

Ashhh

Ah not get yr skates on is it???

You need to get your arse down to Quinns on pink lane that always plays tones of great music and it's cheap!!!

I was going to try Legends rock night tonight but i'm not sure if it's still on....any idea?

yeah get your skates on!!!!! you not like it? i LOVE it. the first time i ever went was the night the paramore gig was cancelled, and i ended up partying with new found glory all night at skates. good times!!!

quinns? never heard of it i must say. what kind of music is it?

and i have no idea about legends, ive been meaning to go for ages though

yeah get your skates on!!!!! you not like it? i LOVE it. the first time i ever went was the night the paramore gig was cancelled, and i ended up partying with new found glory all night at skates. good times!!!

quinns? never heard of it i must say. what kind of music is it?

and i have no idea about legends, ive been meaning to go for ages though

Nah I like it in small doses as I used to make myself sick by going everytime it was on :rotfl:

Quinns is also known as Rafertys and it's around the corner from the Academy and it's cheap cheap cheap it plays rock, metal, pop all sorts but it's full of good people and the music is always great. The Percys is good on a Friday as it has a rock disco upstairs :D

Nah I like it in small doses as I used to make myself sick by going everytime it was on :rotfl:

Quinns is also known as Rafertys and it's around the corner from the Academy and it's cheap cheap cheap it plays rock, metal, pop all sorts but it's full of good people and the music is always great. The Percys is good on a Friday as it has a rock disco upstairs :D

ooo that sounds fun actually, i'll keep it in mind for the next time im in town :D

Emery:D

ooo that sounds fun actually, i'll keep it in mind for the next time im in town :D

Haha you should try them and Legends at least once so you can say you've been.....:rotfl:

Down all those stairs onto the two dancefloors and then try and get yourself back up when your shitfaced.

Emery:D

Haha you should try them and Legends at least once so you can say you've been.....:rotfl:

Down all those stairs onto the two dancefloors and then try and get yourself back up when your shitfaced.

lmao!!!!!

i went to powerhouse on friday, now that RULED!!!!!!!!!! 5 floors and it played total cheesy pop tunes hahaha. it was so fun

lmao!!!!!

i went to powerhouse on friday, now that RULED!!!!!!!!!! 5 floors and it played total cheesy pop tunes hahaha. it was so fun

Haha I have never been to a proper club for ages!

Last one I went to was the boat and all I remember is puking on the Gateshead side of the bridge :rotfl:

I kinda like more bars than clubs and lets face it we have enough of them in town ;-)

Haha I have never been to a proper club for ages!

Last one I went to was the boat and all I remember is puking on the Gateshead side of the bridge :rotfl:

I kinda like more bars than clubs and lets face it we have enough of them in town ;-)

haha ew!!!

powerhouse is fun, its a gay bar. a couple of my lad friends refused to go because of that but they regretted it the next day because we all had a blast haha. 8 quid to get in on a friday though