The Infamous SPAM Thread part 11

Ashhh

Guest chriz
awh that sounds cool :P

and yeah I play piano. We weren't exactly doing it properly though. We just broke into our school music room and started playing all the instruments :rotfl:

wish i could play piano...

Same here. But I'm just considering what I'm going to do this evening... I have no Idea! :willy_nilly: Maybe I should watch a movie?

yeah not a bad idea :P

Hahahahaha thats awesome :rotfl: how did you broke in? 8-)

well we were in the school already so we just walked in there. The teachers were like 'PLEEEASE GO HOME!' :rotfl:

wish i could play piano...

awh

I've been playing it for about 5 years but I'm only something like halfway through my grades :nono: It takes forever to learn the proper way :???:

Guest chriz
yeah not a bad idea :P

well we were in the school already so we just walked in there. The teachers were like 'PLEEEASE GO HOME!' :rotfl:

awh

I've been playing it for about 5 years but I'm only something like halfway through my grades :nono: It takes forever to learn the proper way :???:

im sure you will get them 1 day

im trying to find something to wear to go see fireworks later tonight. Im hungry 2:(

Great!

Let's go eat together, haha.

@Komomaan;

wow you haven't eaten and its allready 20:13 O_o do you always eat so late? I can imagine ur hungry :-o

Yeah, it happens sometimes we at this late.

Oh, and call me Emery next time ;-).

@Becca;

Lawl okay.. damn those teachers ruining the fun :twisted::hyper:

Aaaw, nothing special, just the things I do almost everyday. although... I went out with my dog and my mom and I drove to Ikea. Maybe you know it, haha. ;-)

Oh what kind of dog you have? I've got a Jack Russel.. you know it?

And yeah I know Ikea.. I was planning to go to Ikea soon but its in another town and dun really know how to get there by bus and I dont have a car - no driverslicense either.. not 18 yet ; ) so dunno when i'll be going there :P..I wanna go see if they got cool stuff for my new home =) you know when sometimes you just see a thing that you dont really need but you just wanna have it for fun? :P Did you buy anything?

Yeah, it happens sometimes we at this late.

Oh, and call me Emery next time ;-).

Oh.. I always eat late too (around 18:30-19:00) but not THAT late..

Okay ill call you Emery next time : )

Mean Girls is no bad Idea...haha. Sometime it's pretty funny to see this movie :mrgreen:

Mean Girls is funnn to watch :mrgreen: