The Infamous SPAM Thread part 11

Ashhh

haha ew!!!

powerhouse is fun, its a gay bar. a couple of my lad friends refused to go because of that but they regretted it the next day because we all had a blast haha. 8 quid to get in on a friday though

The gay bars are normally good fun especially the ones around the center of life. Midweek they are normally free to get in and you can get a pint at around £1.50 :D

Is powerhouse the one that's down beside Newcastle college next to the bus depot?

The gay bars are normally good fun especially the ones around the center of life. Midweek they are normally free to get in and you can get a pint at around £1.50 :D

Is powerhouse the one that's down beside Newcastle college next to the bus depot?

well believe it or not i actually cant remember where it is because i was too drunk to rationalise where i was at the time LOL.

you need to go though, its so fun!!!

well i really got to go now chaps. turrah! x

nah not really. Apart from having a jam session with my friend which was pretty good...:)

what about you?

Hm didnt do much today.. it was nice weather so walked with my dog a little and went sunbading.. thats always a good thing to do imo :mrgreen:

You play an instrument or?

Hm didnt do much today.. it was nice weather so walked with my dog a little and went sunbading.. thats always a good thing to do imo :mrgreen:

You play an instrument or?

awh that sounds cool :P

and yeah I play piano. We weren't exactly doing it properly though. We just broke into our school music room and started playing all the instruments :rotfl: