New LJ Post from Hayley (6.7.08)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least it has been taken down but personally, I dont agree with her giving out his number, I mean I understand why she did it but she is supposed to set an example. Surely, doing something like that is making her stoop to a low, obviously not as low as he did and I know she can never forgive him for the hell he put her through but its not exactly the mature thing to do. I bet most people thought the item was fake, just like the other item (a plastic cup and photos which only made like $15). If she had not said anything, again most people would have assumed it was fake and if she was going to buy it back, it would have been easy. Having said this, she was clearly angry and I know that at times, I react in the same way and do things that are stupid instead of actually thinking of the consequences. The thing that worries me the most about this is the media. Perez Hilton has already got hold of this story and it wouldnt be good for Hayley, the bands or FBR's images and could cause a lot of trouble with the law (I have no idea to which extent in the USA). Hopefully, she gets it back and this all blows over and is forgotten about quickly. I do still think she has guts though :)

That makes sense but at the same time, she's human just like everyone else. She gets angry. Whatever. She's just "watched" more becasue she's famous.