Fall Out Boy

x3__kim

I don't really like them anymore, they were good 3 years ago, now they're dead to me. They are complete sell-outs. I also bought Infinity on High and was disappointed. The first two albums were the best!

Just because they've made a ton of money, doesn't mean they "sold out". They've worked very hard to establish the fan base they have now

I dont really post in here but last night i went to the movies and saw the movie Sex Ride and like 1/2 thought the movie I was OMG Fall Out Boy!!!!!! hahha They were in the movie to play for and party with amish people hahaha:) also at the end of the movie there was a funny when scene they were talking to seth green ( who is amish haha) so you guys schould go see it thats if you are over the age of 17 cause its rated R and even i got carded lol

No, selling out would be following in the foot steps of Cute Is What We Aim For and Metro Station, and such bands that play the same sounding songs about the same kind of girl. If they made another TTTYG, they may actally turn off most of their fans

Wouldn't that just be Take This To Your Grave anyway? So you could argue they started out as sell outs.

Take This To Your Grave was all about the one girl (bar the song "Grenade Jumper"). I need to source that interview haha

Wouldn't that just be Take This To Your Grave anyway? So you could argue they started out as sell outs.

Take This To Your Grave was all about the one girl (bar the song "Grenade Jumper"). I need to source that interview haha

Nope, I didin't mean it was about one girl. I was pointing out that all these pussy pop punk bands that are everywhere these days have the same content in their lyrics. If you would want an example, compare the lyrics from Cute Is What We Aim For with Forever The Sickest Kids, you wouldn't know the difference. It's all about getting into a girl's pants!

EDIT: It reminds me of two to three years ago with the explosion of all those Hot Topic-core bands that are given the world just because they sound a little like From First To Last or Finch, they not just sound the same, they look the same as well

Well, I agree with most all of you TTTYG is their best. A few minutes ago I listened to some of their stuff thats going to be on their newest album and its actually quite good. I wanted to hate it, quite honestly, but I couldnt. I think I Dont Care is horrible, but I listened to a song called What A Catch, Donnie and it honestly blew me away. Patrick's vocals were absolutely insane.

patrick's voice does sound amazing in what a catch donnie. its so cool to hear how his voice changes from deep to high to normal. its very interesting. although i'm partial to headfirst slide into cooperstown because of the way he sings i will never end up like him behind my back i already am... the way his voice sounds kind of gentle but cool astounds me but then he's always astounded me.