Fall Out Boy

x3__kim

Pete Wentz dressed as a monkey on Fall Out Boy's most recent tour and danced around the fans in the queues I was at one and I thought I'd share it with everyone coz' I'm so amazed that I'm in the video :D :

1fjkaw.jpg

Me and my best friend going crazy XD

Haha I was at one of the shows too!

I remember seeing someone running around in a monkey suit before the show started, I had a feeling it was Pete.

Haha I was at one of the shows too!

I remember seeing someone running around in a monkey suit before the show started, I had a feeling it was Pete.

:hyper: awesome! XD

well my best friend goes "LOL! IT'S PETE! LOL!"

as a joke.

then he took the mask off and i was like "IT'S PETE!" XD and you actually here me shout it out on the video :rotfl: but yeah, awesome XD

what show were you at? [: i was at the Birmingham one [:

:hyper: awesome! XD

well my best friend goes "LOL! IT'S PETE! LOL!"

as a joke.

then he took the mask off and i was like "IT'S PETE!" XD and you actually here me shout it out on the video :rotfl: but yeah, awesome XD

what show were you at? [: i was at the Birmingham one [:

I was at the one they showed in Boston, Massachusetts. Pretty much the one they showed with all the rain, except Pete didn't have an umbrella.

For anyone who didn't know Folie A Deux got leaked.

It's so good. Definitely better than Infinity On High.

I lost the link though.

:/

I've been listening to it non stop the past two hours, such a great album. Disloyal Order is an epic opening track. What A Catch, is another highlight of the album. Good job FOB

I've been listening to it non stop the past two hours, such a great album. Disloyal Order is an epic opening track. What A Catch, is another highlight of the album. Good job FOB

Those 2 songs definitely are two of the best on the album.

I can't stop listening to West Coast Smoker though, so good.

I hope that if there are any bonus tracks that get leaked when the album comes out, that they're just as good as the cd.

I hope that if there are any bonus tracks that get leaked when the album comes out, that they're just as good as the cd.

:D

They have yet to disappoint me, Patrick's vocals get better with each album.

They'll be leaking shortly ahaha, surprised he never leaked them together tbh. DVD should leak soon as well.

And I quote: Bonus tracks are "hit and miss". DVD is "something neddy about pete wentz".

They'll be leaking shortly ahaha, surprised he never leaked them together tbh. DVD should leak soon as well.

And I quote: Bonus tracks are "hit and miss". DVD is "something neddy about pete wentz".

I hope the bonus tracks come out soon.

Any chance the dvd will have anything from the boston "secret" show I wonder? They filmed us in front & Pete told us it would be for a dvd.

All I know is I think Folie topped my list for best albums of 2008.

I hope the bonus tracks come out soon.

Any chance the dvd will have anything from the boston "secret" show I wonder? They filmed us in front & Pete told us it would be for a dvd.

All I know is I think Folie topped my list for best albums of 2008.

Both them and the Japanese ones are leaking shortly. Not tonight though, before release fo' sho'. I think. He never watched the DVD cause he has no interest in it so I can't say.