Another New Fan

DanielleDisaster

Hey guys,

My names Danielle, Im 19 and from New York. I go to school for music, its fun, and I quite enjoy the band Paramore.

Anyway, I just got into them a few months ago, a friend would talk about them alot so I finally took the initiative to listen and immediately fell in love with the energy and passion that I once knew and miss in many bands.

Hopefully over time Ill get to know you all and know the band better. Just recently got to see them for the first time in Long Island with Bayside and live they are even more amazing. Away from the stage they are also some of the nicest people you will ever meet, but im sure you all knew that already. I just think its nice and refreshing, these guys really do appreciate everythign and are just nice honest friends. Its cool.

Do the guys (and gal) usually stop by the board at all?

Anyway, cool to kinda meet everyone. AIM : N0TDANlELLE if you want to chat or swap stories or anything. Otherwise, thanks for letting me join up.

:: Danielle

Hey - I'm Brent - welcome to the boards! We have reason to believe that Jeremy, at least, looks at the fan sites...not sure about the rest of them, but I would guess they look in every once in awhile...they certainly know about PF.com and really appreciate the site...