The worst Band/Singer you've seen live?

RenegadeRoss

she has a powerful voice, but it grates on me. the bassist just acted like a tit the whole set. I saw them supporting stone sour. just not my thing at all

although i dont like still remains at all, and i thought they were superb live.

haha, yeah thats pretty much what i was getting at.

and man, i gotta check out this bassist...

Haha is that another joke? :D

I still wanna see Slipknot live.

Machine Head are just fucking great live :D

hmm, their albums have gotten very stale, but live they are just so full of energy.

Slipknot + Machine head + children of bodom = best tour ever. I cant wait till dates are announced

Taking Back Sunday.

Can't believe I missed them out.

Actually the most disappointing band I've ever seen live, bar the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Were my standards too high? Maybe. But they were still absolutely terrible, Adam was off the whole night, the only person who was acceptable was the drummer. Poor set, poor sound, poor show.

Taking Back Sunday.

Can't believe I missed them out.

Actually the most disappointing band I've ever seen live, bar the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Were my standards too high? Maybe. But they were still absolutely terrible, Adam was off the whole night, the only person who was acceptable was the drummer. Poor set, poor sound, poor show.

lol. hope youre glad you got that off of your chest.

i should also add that fall out boy were pretty poor when i saw them last summer.

there performance was good enough - clean, flawless even (which apparantly is a rareity) but there was just no connection with the crowd. no passion.

i always forget ive actually seen them live lol, cause it was just boring. there was nothing to remember about it.

plus, it was at the edinburgh corn exchange. *shudder*.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not surprised, I believe Fall Out Boy to be quite possibly one of the worst bands conceived by man. Thou mewling boil-brained ratsbane!

I have an irrational hatred of Pete Wentz..

I forget their name, but some band at GIAN '06 who were basically a guy with an accordion doing some weird spoken-word stuff. He was brave, I'll give him that..