Hayley's new piercing?

waketheearth

Woah. I took my on piercing for 3 weeks ago! I had my lower lip pierced in th center. I thought it hurt more than the upper ear. I past out because I forgot to eat, and when I drank water, the water fell out of the hole I just took. It was fun.

I can honestly say I was veeeeery suspicious when I heard the news, but now? I think it's awesome, and more original than all piercings I've seen lately! Yay! :rotfl:

I like the piece she uses for it, instead of like a ring with the pop in ball. I dunno if thats the default piercing they use to pierce septums with or if thats the one she chose? idk

and since its not closed id be afraid of it eventually coming out. (mine did when I didnt have a ball on my nose ring :P I had to get it redone)

I think it's funny that we're all making a big deal over a piercing.

And if anyone thinks that it makes her a "bad person" can suck a fat one cause it doesn't change her at all. It's just a modification of her face. Personally, I really like them and that's why I got mine because I liked it. at least now I'm in really good company cause Jason Hale has his and now Hayley does.

i think people need to get over it really, who gives a shit about it, even if she was covered in piercings and tattoos she would STILL BE THE SAME PERSON, what you see is not all that someone is, maybe some people need to learn that. also its her body, she can use and abuse it as much as she wants.

When you really think about this whole thing, no matter how you feel about the piercing, she could be doing a lot worse things in this world. Hayley is a good person and even though you may not like it, she is not doing anything wrong and I am cool with it.

I love it! But then again, I love all kinds of piercings xP

I think it's cool that she's doing what she wants, I mean, way better than sticking to the usual stuff. Being different = Win.

Besides, piercings (to me at least) are like a form of expression or something similar, so, it's really cool that she did that. Kudos to Hayley. :D

i think people need to get over it really, who gives a shit about it, even if she was covered in piercings and tattoos she would STILL BE THE SAME PERSON, what you see is not all that someone is, maybe some people need to learn that. also its her body, she can use and abuse it as much as she wants.

That's the point I was JUST making retard.Lol Jk but really who cares?