Hayley's new piercing?

waketheearth

is this a new peircing or has she had it a few weeks? b/c a friend of mine said you wouldnt be able to get the ring until after a couple weeks.

You can get the ring right away. I have a few friends that are piercers and it doesn't matter when you get the ring. The guy pierced mine with the ring. It was a lot bigger then a normal one (for swelling and so it's comfortable). You have to wait a few weeks to actually change it though. I think it's something like 4 weeks?

and ps, the first fan we find with their septum pierced, that picture besta be up here!!

I can't post pictures up here cause i'm at the library but go to my Myspace...

myspace.com/brrito

yeah they just messed up the date.

she definitely got it pierced on monday, june 30th. there was a piercing and tattoo booth at summerfest in milwaukee that we went to.

Eh, you only live once so why not decide to get a piercing when walking by a piercing and tattoo booth? I know I probably would not be able to resist it, myself.

i don't really think she did a real piercing. but if she did i just want to say that there is nothing bad with it if she like it.

look, sometimes, when we see somebody famous smokes or drinks we think that this is make him a bad person, or a diffrent person that we usually know him.

but no, it doesn't make people to bad people. (don't get me wrong, i'm not saying hayley smokes or drinks !!!)

like doing a piercing is not making hayley to another person or a bad one.