Hayley's new piercing?

waketheearth

^ probably not for a while because it will close up...

i got my nose pierced about three weeks ago and i cant change it out until july 13? or something so a good month or so and then they suggest you dont take it out unless you really have to for some reason

and yes your right it is just a silly little peircing but everyone can have an opinion about it right?

^ probably not for a while because it will close up...

i got my nose pierced about three weeks ago and i cant change it out until july 13? or something so a good month or so and then they suggest you dont take it out unless you really have to for some reason

and yes your right it is just a silly little peircing but everyone can have an opinion about it right?

That's how long a had to leave my ear piercings in--a month. I took them out one night and they were closed up the next day =/

And yes, everyone has their opinion. Mine's just that it's a silly little piercing. Haven't we all done something similar at one time or another in life? Haha.

^ yeah my ears have closed up before...i think i have gotten them done like 3 different times, haha

yeah i know, i think she can pull of anything...but when i look at her i just cant imagine the piercing there...thats why its a little wierd for me..but i dont have anything against her or her decisions :D

^ yeah my ears have closed up before...i think i have gotten them done like 3 different times, haha

yeah i know, i think she can pull of anything...but when i look at her i just cant imagine the piercing there...thats why its a little wierd for me..but i dont have anything against her or her decisions :D

Hahaha, really? I had to get them done again because the lady screwed up and didn't pierce it evenly, so now I have two holes in one ear.

And yeah, I know what you mean. It's the element of surprise and shock :D I think it's cool that she went out on a limb and decided to do something a little crazy ^_^

You can remove it, but aren't you supposed to leave it in for X amount of days before removing it? Besides, it's probably a pain in the rump to remove.

Oh, I just though of it !

Hayley took two pictures at Wraped tour, one with and without her piercing !

Doesn't that means she can remove it whenever she wants ? :P

is this a new peircing or has she had it a few weeks? b/c a friend of mine said you wouldnt be able to get the ring until after a couple weeks.

It's a new piercing. She got it at Summerfest the other day.

wow 13 pages on a piercing? i should start reading i guess haha

EDIT: finally read, i dont think its a bid deal really, personally i dont like nose piercings of any kind on people, but its not like it affects my life or anything, kudos for her having the guts to do that

and ps, the first fan we find with their septum pierced, that picture besta be up here!!