Your first job??

the1

My first job was as a daycare nanny. My godmother works there and they were in a burning need of a substitute so she called me and I went there.

I did 7,39 hour shifts, mostly from 8.00am to 3.39pm. Mostly piece of cake job, if you know how to handle kids. I was there for about 8 weeks, earned about 3000€ (4750,5 dollars).

The only job i've had is at Best Friends Pet Resort. I've worked there for about two months now. Its not to bad. I get alot of hours and its super easy. All I have to do is take dogs on walks and play with them. The worst part is that I have to take them outside and I live in Texas so its hot and humid as hell all day. I wish I got paid more though. I get $7.25 an hour

still at my first job

dietary aide in a nursing/rehabilitation center

sounds like a huge thing but its really not. really really good first job though, when later on I apply to my career, whatever that may be

I work for a Credit Union. Which may sound like a big job cause Credit Unions are basically banks in America, but in the UK they're pretty small. We do give out loans and do savings accounts though. But there's only 4 of us employed, the rest are volunteers.... which is how I got the job. I was on the dole for six months and hadn't found a job, so the job centre put me on a voluntary placement, and when that finished, the credit union employed me. I've been working there for nearly two years now.

I'm currently on 26 hours a week. I was on 22 and then 30, but the problem is that we rely on funding from other places, so our jobs are never safe (and hours end up going up and down) Pay is good though 8-)

worked in a bistro in a hotel in town

i worked with the most horrible people of all time

and a mean old man from turkey called Mustafa

who called me Eva

:nono:

was on wages below the minimum wadge

i worked my ass of every day

got hardly any breaks

left after 8 weeks

lol

First job i worked in a cafe just washing dishes... Not bad pay but it ruins your hands haha, i had to moisturise like every 5 seconds. Good times.

I quit because the local skate shop got a job vacancy and i was like I'LL HAVE THAT THANKYOUVERYMUCH and it was the best job i've ever had and probably will ever get again. But the shop closed down.

So i went back to the cafe and became a waitress there and it was alright for a while, the pay wasn't brilliant but it wasn't awful. I began to take the piss a bit though and didn't go in that often and went skating instead... I got fired which i don't blame them for haha, but now i don't have a job and like. Really need one.

It's a bit of a roundabout circle 'cause i need money to do the things i want to do this summer, but if i had a job they wouldn't let me have the time off to do them... So. Hmmn. I dunno.