kiki kannibal as hayley?

luca19

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to like her, but she takes the mick out of everyone :/

I was on stickam with her once and she got a bunch of her bum lickers to go on this girls stickam and bully her because she had something wrong with her and she had that kinda look that you could tell too?

I thought it was pretty sick... the video's still on her stickam whn shes talking to her mum saying "what if she was foaming at the mouth what woud you do?" Her mums sitting saying "she'd help her." and Kiki's all "I'd throw a bottle at her head, she's so freaking ugly."

So yeah, I really disliked her since then.

+ back on the Hayley thing.

She's really not that funny :/

I mean what's up with the blackened tooth? Is she trying to be all hillybilly? Gahhhh.

She irritates me like all those other wannabe's on the net.

I used to like her, but she takes the mick out of everyone :/

I was on stickam with her once and she got a bunch of her bum lickers to go on this girls stickam and bully her because she had something wrong with her and she had that kinda look that you could tell too?

I thought it was pretty sick... the video's still on her stickam whn shes talking to her mum saying "what if she was foaming at the mouth what woud you do?" Her mums sitting saying "she'd help her." and Kiki's all "I'd throw a bottle at her head, she's so freaking ugly."

So yeah, I really disliked her since then.

+ back on the Hayley thing.

She's really not that funny :/

I mean what's up with the blackened tooth? Is she trying to be all hillybilly? Gahhhh.

She irritates me like all those other wannabe's on the net.

lol a hillbilly yeah she def looks more like a hillbilly than Hayley...i think the girl needs a slap round the face :willy_nilly: so did she take the mickey out of a girl who had like a disability or something? what the hell is wrong with her man...thats sick my sister has a disabilty...people who do that thing make me angry.. :nono: why would you take the mickey out of someone who obviously has a problem jeezz...and plus she looks nothing like Hayley....stupid scene kid wannabes... :???:

This KINDA makes me wanna kick her in the ovaries so she can't reproduce and make more babies like her.

Seriously.

Her ex boyfriend posted pictures of her boobs, and she wasn't even ashamed or anything! She was like "whatever. Everyone has seen them so it doesn't make a difference"

what the fuck? :uhh:

shes a ho fo sho

and needs a nice punch in the mouth.

Scenes should all die...now.

Hayley's gap teeth are beautiful and one of my favourite features of Hayley, not only is she pretty unlike this scene bitch, Hayley is genuinelly liked. People only like this bitch because they know she'll comment one of their pics if they comment hers.

Scenes are full of shit and most are hideous anyway.

shes a famous myspacer

Such a thing actually exists? You know the world is fucked up when you can get famous by having a myspace page. Or is she just "famous on myspace"...?

What kind of name is Kiki? I can't take that name seriously since Liam Lynch's "united states of whatever" song... (no offence to any Kiki's on PF xP)

And as the saying goes: "mockery is the sincerest form of flattery" ;-)

I don't understand this whole MySpace fame thing. She's famous through MySpace? I'm lost.

And the girls with pictures of their breasts out are just craving attention and are willing to get any form of attention by any means necessary. Poor girl will regret it later on in her life.

no i mean,

whats this about her getting her tits out?!

:neutral:

Oh, I can't remember who but someone posted a link to her blog on this thread, that person must have deleted it though. :/

Here, it was on my history http://pink-shit.blog.cz/0805/kiki-kannibal-naha-2

I must delete that. What a stupid girl she is.

Wow, that girl really took the whole "scene" thing to heart didn't she? Whatever, she's a moron. I don't even know who she is and I can see that from the pictures that have been posted here. Dumb people look for attention any way they possibly can...