Debate Thread

the1

well, my parents told me i could start dating at 16

(not like i did)

i think that's a reasonable age

by that time you should be mature enough to see a relationship for what it really is

depends on the person though, really

whats in bold.

i didn't, but on my first day of high school i come home and mom was dissapointed i hadn't hooked up with a guy yet, saying its high school and i needed a bf.

thats...14?

well, my parents told me i could start dating at 16

(not like i did)

i think that's a reasonable age

by that time you should be mature enough to see a relationship for what it really is

depends on the person though, really

whats in bold.

i didn't, but on my first day of high school i come home and mom was dissapointed i hadn't hooked up with a guy yet, saying its high school and i needed a bf.

thats...14?

I don't think that there are an age for that things!It depends on how mature you are...I mean i'm 16 and two friends of mine are together for 2 years now so you can't tell that that wasn't the right thing because they were too young as we all can see that they made it better than couples that starts in the age of 16 for example...

I don't think that there are an age for that things!It depends on how mature you are...I mean i'm 16 and two friends of mine are together for 2 years now so you can't tell that that wasn't the right thing because they were too young as we all can see that they made it better than couples that starts in the age of 16 for example...

id say 16

14 is too young, i mean at 14/15 you can do all that cute little kiddy stuff but nothing serious

sorry if this ends upa s a double post, i jsut saw it now.

ehh. i say 14s okay if your mature enough.

if your one of those really immature freshman, then nahh

but i think if your mature enough, by freshman year you can legit date

probably takng after my moms thoughts there

id say 16

14 is too young, i mean at 14/15 you can do all that cute little kiddy stuff but nothing serious

sorry if this ends upa s a double post, i jsut saw it now.

ehh. i say 14s okay if your mature enough.

if your one of those really immature freshman, then nahh

but i think if your mature enough, by freshman year you can legit date

probably takng after my moms thoughts there

oh its worse now too. my cousin in in themiddle school (grades 6-8-) and apparently kids are embarassed to be coming into 6th grade not having kissed someone.

and by 7th grade girls are kissing other girls in the halls for a show so they aren't called prude.

you wouldn't believe the shit my fourteen year old cousin tells me people he knows are doing

absolutely disgusting