Debate Thread

the1

it really is ron

and idk katie its crazy

well im off to the store guys ill be back later

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

hugs for everyone lmfao

yeah catie, you gonna go buy a hooker or something? since apparently sex is the cool thing to do lmao.

get me some gum please!! i'll give you the money later. lmao bye ;-)

it really is ron

and idk katie its crazy

well im off to the store guys ill be back later

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

hugs for everyone lmfao

yeah catie, you gonna go buy a hooker or something? since apparently sex is the cool thing to do lmao.

get me some gum please!! i'll give you the money later. lmao bye ;-)

Is it also possible that sex is just also enjoyable?:roll:

Yeah, some kids do do it to boast about it at school, but not every kid goes around doing that.

I lost my virginity when I was 18, I told practically no one at school about it, because it wasn't their business quite frankly, and even some of my friends I didn't bother telling them for weeks and even months after, because I felt no need to be seen as some kind of hero. I just did it because it felt good, it that such a crime?:???:

Yeah, some kids do do it to boast about it at school, but not every kid goes around doing that.

I lost my virginity when I was 18, I told practically no one at school about it, because it wasn't their business quite frankly, and even some of my friends I didn't bother telling them for weeks and even months after, because I felt no need to be seen as some kind of hero. I just did it because it felt good, it that such a crime?:???:

we werent saying thats wrong. theres nothing wrong with that.:D

and ross is very much correct

• 4 weeks later...

Age Limit in Relationship's. What do you think is right or wrong? Is there a wrong?

Im 21, Louise is 17, almost 18. But personally i dont care, as long as you love someone thats all that matters.

There is obvious boundaries, but you know what i mean

i think it's creepy when a 17 year old is dating a like 24/25 year old like so many of the girls in my school

i think once youre 18 do whatever the hell you want but before then no more than a 4/5 year age difference

99% of the time if the guy is much older hes just trying to manipulate the girl into thinking shes in love... but this is not the case all of the time

exactly as kayla said the older the age the age gaps dont matter as much

Age Limit in Relationship's. What do you think is right or wrong? Is there a wrong?

Im 21, Louise is 17, almost 18. But personally i dont care, as long as you love someone thats all that matters.

There is obvious boundaries, but you know what i mean

Doesn't matter to me as long as she isn't under 16

Thought i'd just say that my gf is younger than me.........CASH BACK :D

i just think it's weird when there is a huge age gap

i think that "age is just a number" saying is bullshit, tbh.... no offense to anyone.

but tbh really if you cant get someone your own age where you have to go after someone WAY WAY younger than you, then theres something wrong there

even goal wise, a 16 year old will def have different goals than a 26 year old. so that wouldnt really work out

(ps those ages are just examples)