New LJ entry!

Jammer

Current location: somewhere in oklahoma

Current mood: sleepy

Current music: new hold steady

Entry tags: final riot, update

back in slacks.

we're on tour! oh, how i missed it.

i apologize for the lack of updates. time literally flew out from under us... 2 1/2 weeks goes by a lot quicker now days. during our time off i saw about a million movies, including Hellboy 2 - i liked the first one better but as far as graphics go it couldn't touch the new one - and the record breaking, mind blowing, The Dark Knight - which ruled, as you've probably heard a thousand times by now. i also went to Guitar Hero's portion of the e3 conference in LA and got to talk a little about my involvement in the 4th game, "World Tour". i'd never been to a press conference like that and it was really cool to go to one that revolved around something different than what paramore would usually be a part of. the guys and i are really excited to see what happens with the game and play the heck out of it when it's released. the new game has all the instruments - so all of us can play together and whoever is "singing" can be my character... haha i'll be so intrigued and embarrassed at the same time. while we were in la, chadball took me to runyon canyon. it's this intense hiking trail up the highest hills in hollywood. i posted a couple pics on our mobile stream on paramore.net - check that shiz out if you got time! lastly, the guys and i saw a band called Ours at Exit/In two nights ago... it was a cool thing cause the first birthday gift i ever got from josh and zac was the second Ours record called "Precious". sadly, they played a grand total of "0" songs from that record and i was pretty bummed but Jimmy's voice still kicked my ass. so, that's basically everything that happened in my life over the past 2 weeks - did you even want to know? haha oh and one more thing - i partook in a 1000 piece puzzle of marilyn monroe having a bubble bath. find it at walmart. there... now THAT is everything. what a pointless post.

on to things that really really matter. we have a show for you guys!

we're so excited... to be honest, i'm expecting a lot of technical difficulties in the first few shows and or me messing up parts and forgetting lyrics but it's all part of the fun that will be the final riot tour. if you haven't bought tickets yet, make it happen cause we really want to make this tour special. we might even be filming this tour - shows and behind the scenes, tour bus stuff, etc. for a release in the near future. never know what might happen. ;)

more updates coming soon.

HAYLEY REPLIED TO MY COMMENT ON THE THIRD PAGE. :willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

I saw that when I was reading all the comments (cause I have too much time and do that), and I was like, "YAY!! Hayley replied to James! YAY!!"

In fact, I kind of did what Hayley's doing in my avatar. :P

Very cool. :D