The SPAM Thread part 12

Ashhh

lmfao, aww he doesnt know what whiteying is. xD

and so what if i NEED to take drugs again after today?

does that make it right?

if everyone who doesnt need to, just pretends they DO need to,

is that fine?

My word isnt law. Who am i to say what is fine and what isnt?

But in my opinion, i would say that if you didnt have any general problems that drugs would ease the pain with (i.e. dealing with sexuality, bereavement etc.) and you say "I need them" then no, that isnt ok.

If you have similiar problems like my friend does, like your family are giving you a hard time as we speak and you go out feeling stressed, angry and upset and you lighted up a spliff, and i new all of the prior events, i wouldnt say a word =]

But in my opinion, i would say that if you didnt have any general problems that drugs would ease the pain with (i.e. dealing with sexuality, bereavement etc.) and you say "I need them" then no, that isnt ok.

If you have similiar problems like my friend does, like your family are giving you a hard time as we speak and you go out feeling stressed, angry and upset and you lighted up a spliff, and i new all of the prior events, i wouldnt say a word =]

therefore, i NEED drugs cos im going through the same stuff your friend is.

but i can deal with that.

its just the fact that i like them is why im taking them.

and to get away from other things.

and your right. your word isnt the law.

so why must i listen to you tell us lot what to do, aye?

then stick to what the fuck your saying, you dont have a clue whats going on with me at the moment, and yet your making a deal about me smokin some spliffs with my mates.

therefore, i NEED drugs cos im going through the same stuff your friend is.

but i can deal with that.

its just the fact that i like them is why im taking them.

and to get away from other things.

and your right. your word isnt the law.

so why must i listen to you tell us lot what to do, aye?

D: I wasnt telling you what to do.

i would have been nastier about it, you irritate me.

Feeling is mutual.

Im gonna leave this thread. Ive pissed off quite a few people and i came here to make friends.

Sorry Lahninja =[

D: I wasnt telling you what to do.

Feeling is mutual.

Im gonna leave this thread. Ive pissed off quite a few people and i came here to make friends.

Sorry Lahninja =[

you can make friends.

just dont judge them before you know them next time.

There's no need to be nasty about it. You didnt even have to answer the question wasnt directed at you.

Sorry, I wasnt being nasty I just like the word "fuck" today :(

Alex, it was my MATE who cant smoke, not me! I dont smoke anyway lol

Yeah sorry :(

:hug:?

the1, its k, im sorry too =]

Wow, ive been here 5 minutes and ive had to apologise to 3 people. What does that say about me, eh? =/

dont judge people, try to keep your opinions to yourself and if you dont, just dont force them on people also dont constantly contradict yourself, it makes you look stupid. and you wont get gangraped again.

Yeah sorry :(

:hug:?

the1, its k, im sorry too =]

Wow, ive been here 5 minutes and ive had to apologise to 3 people. What does that say about me, eh? =/

Hey, you have an opinion, there's nothing wrong with that! Just hole your toungue sometimes.

I'm an asshole lol, you should see the reactions to me in the Jonas Brothers thread!!!

Hey, you have an opinion, there's nothing wrong with that! Just hole your toungue sometimes.

I'm an asshole lol, you should see the reactions to me in the Jonas Brothers thread!!!

also you just make controversial threads all the time, i love them.

dont get me started on the fuckin jonas brothers.