The SPAM Thread part 12

Ashhh

Because from the amount of people i know that take drugs; all of them make up some problems they dont actually have. "Im stressed. I need to escape the world." and crap like that. 9 times out of 10 they dont actually have much to be stressed about. "Im depressed". That word is thrown around WAY too much these days. There is being upset and there is being depressed. Two TOTALLY different things.

I think people take drugs most of the time just for attention. Fair enough; there are some serious cases out there but in that dudes case its obvious its just for the sake of it.

Just my opinion =/

fair play.

but do you ever stop to think how people take things?

like i mean, yeah, your friends and you might know eachother really well, but do you ever think theres something their not telling you thats maybe pushing them to it?

i mean, i dont do them for attention, i do it just to have fun, mess around and stuff.

im a very angry person, but when im stoned, im one of the nicest people you will ever meet. it just stops me thinking about half the shit that goes on, and keeps my head on something else.

=]

but your opinion is your own (Y)

Drugs are not that bad it's just the occasional tit that ruins it for everyone.

I'd need to take drugs if I had Alex's job.....not sure if I could stand being a cleaning lady.

yeh man my job is wank but £7.50 an hour is enough to keep me there.

fair play.

but do you ever stop to think how people take things?

like i mean, yeah, your friends and you might know eachother really well, but do you ever think theres something their not telling you thats maybe pushing them to it?

i mean, i dont do them for attention, i do it just to have fun, mess around and stuff.

im a very angry person, but when im stoned, im one of the nicest people you will ever meet. it just stops me thinking about half the shit that goes on, and keeps my head on something else.

=]

but your opinion is your own (Y)

Dont get me wrong, ive taken almost every scenario into consideration. I just (and please dont get angry with me) disagree when people use drugs like how you use them. I dont think they should be a social thing. They are illegal and for a reason.

If you have an angry personality then that is how you are; if people are your friends they should accept that.

You should use drugs just for the sake of other people.

And yeah; i do have a couple of friends that take drugs and for serious reasons. One of them is bisexual and her mother gives her alot of grief. She self harms and her family, instead of being supportive of her problems, just make it worse by taking the piss and making her feel like crap. Smoking a spliff with her friends helps her escape temporarily and helps her through it.

Now drugs dont help the problem, they just avoid it and make it worse but sometimes its all people have.

Dont get me wrong, ive taken almost every scenario into consideration. I just (and please dont get angry with me) disagree when people use drugs like how you use them. I dont think they should be a social thing. They are illegal and for a reason.

If you have an angry personality then that is how you are; if people are your friends they should accept that.

And yeah; i do have a couple of friends that take drugs and for serious reasons. One of them is bisexual and her mother gives her alot of grief. She self harms and her family, instead of being supportive of her problems, just make it worse by taking the piss and making her feel like crap. Smoking a spliff with her friends helps her escape temporarily and helps her through it.

Now drugs dont help the problem, they just avoid it and make it worse but sometimes its all people have.

cannabis, is actually a lot safer than alcohol, what do pisseads do?? they get lary and beat eachother up, what do mash heads do, we sit around and play video games and listen to music, how many people a year die from alcohol?? there has NEVER been a recorded death because of canabis

haha, of course im not gona get angry with you :)

opinions are opinions, and yes, drugs are illegal, but they're easy to get ahold of, and fuck you up internally, and short after, externally.

thats why they're illegal.

and what do you mean for the sake of other people?

and yes, i also do it for the same reason your friend does it.

apart from its some of the kids at school who i thought were my 'best friends' take the piss out of me.

and also my dad and my cousin.

so does that mean i have the right to take drugs?

lemme ask you a question.

have you ever tried any?

How do you know? Did you just google that one?

Anyway, we arent talking about alchohol, we are talking about other drugs.

I disagree with anything that is unclean for your body i.e. smoking, drugs etc.

Its my opinion and im entitled to that.

oh god not another straight edge :roll:

yeh you are allowed to have an opinion but why should you be so close minded?

also no we werent talkin alcohol but i was comparing canabis (illegal) to alcohol (legal) and showing how the worse substance is quite acceptable apparently.

Yeah i have once, as a matter of fact. Didnt like it one bit. Anxiety followed shortly after with alot of puking. My body hates that kinda stuff as do i.

And when i say for the sake of other people i men "Ohh, they have spliff. I'll guess i'll have some"

And noone has the RIGHT to take drugs but if you NEED them then i wouldnt personally take them away from you.

oh god not another straight edge :roll:

yeh you are allowed to have an opinion but why should you be so close minded?

also no we werent talkin alcohol but i was comparing canabis (illegal) to alcohol (legal) and showing how the worse substance is quite acceptable apparently.

A straight edge...yeah...

There is being close minded and there is being opinionated.

I am the latter.

Yeah i have once, as a matter of fact. Didnt like it one bit. Anxiety followed shortly after with alot of puking. My body hates that kinda stuff as do i.

And when i say for the sake of other people i men "Ohh, they have spliff. I'll guess i'll have some"

And noone has the RIGHT to take drugs but if you NEED them then i wouldnt personally take them away from you.

WAAAAAAYYYYY WWWHHIIITTTTEEEYYYYY!!!!!!! new nickname mothalicka WHITEY!!!!!

but then again, its still drugs, and its with your friends.

so how does that make any difference to what your vouting against?

i suppose if you look at it that way; i guess i have contradicted myself.

If you NEED to take drugs; fine.

If you dont NEED you just WANT; not fine.

That is my philosophy =]

i suppose if you look at it that way; i guess i have contradicted myself.

If you NEED to take drugs; fine.

If you dont NEED you just WANT; not fine.

That is my philosophy =]

:roll: tit, let people do what they want, its there own life not yours, if you dont like it i dont give a shit keep it to yourself.

Wtf?

you threw a whitey bitch ahahahahahahaha