Scene Queens Thread

Echelonforever

haha yes they are!!!

haha.

yeah i hate how people think that audrey and jeffree are the ones that like got her to where she is. she clearly made it on her own and is doing quite well.

:D

me too. Jeffree isn't that famous anyway, and most people hate him. And as for audrey, I love her. But I don't think she made hanna famous. To me making someone famous is writing their songs for them, or teaching them to play an instrument or something, I mean it's not like Audrey gave Hanna her good looks or something.

:D

me too. Jeffree isn't that famous anyway, and most people hate him. And as for audrey, I love her. But I don't think she made hanna famous. To me making someone famous is writing their songs for them, or teaching them to play an instrument or something, I mean it's not like Audrey gave Hanna her good looks or something.

yeah i like audrey to...im not a fan of jeffree..i dont hate him or anything...i just dont pay much attention to anything he does.

but yeah exactly, how people say that they made her famous i have noooo idea...like you said they didnt give her good looks...or book her photoshoots...she just happened to be friends w/ them while building up her career.

oh my lord@ you two.

lol

yeah i like audrey to...im not a fan of jeffree..i dont hate him or anything...i just dont pay much attention to anything he does.

but yeah exactly, how people say that they made her famous i have noooo idea...like you said they didnt give her good looks...or book her photoshoots...she just happened to be friends w/ them while building up her career.

i know! yea, and they're just mad because of her quickly she has gotten famous.