an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Guest JadeIsRad
Dear Morrisons,

Why the fuck have you been selling selection boxes for the past three weeks!?

Cretins.

From,

Ross.

Dear Ross,

IKNOWRIGHT. They started selling Christmas stuff before Halloween stuff. Not cool.

Jade

Guest JadeIsRad

Dear ____,

Oh, shut the fuck up already. Don't act like it's happening 'all of a sudden.' You've had it coming. You're not her only friend, you know and besides she likes me better and you know it and why.

Jade

P.S You've got shit taste just so you know.

Dear _____ and ____.

You are now one of the reasons why I dislike school so much. When the two of you are together, you're both whole different persons than when you're not. If we're allowed to work together on the project, I know that you two are gonna sit and have fun the whole time and I have to do all the work. And please stop talk about me and make fun of me all the time. I hate it.

Guro.

Dear _____,

please log on! I really need to talk to you. If what I've heard is true, we need a serious conversation. You should have learned by now, that she's not one to trust. And I know what you were so stupid to say to her once. I've known you my whole life, and I know that you are not that person. I know it's never gonna be the two of us even though I want it so bad. I don't think it would be smart either. But dude you're one of my bestfriends. Always have been, always will be. You know that you can talk to me about everything, and the other way around. Just please, don't make the same mistake again.

Love, Guro.

Dear Becca and Guro,

You don't deserve it either Becca! You know what it is though? Jealousy. Really, it is. If neither of you two have done anything wrong (you don't seem bitchy to me) then they're just jealous of you both. So yeah, just stay strong and screw the haters. Let them be petty, just be yourself. Ugh, I really hate people.

Shannon.

Guest JadeIsRad

Dear Shanny, Guro and Becca,

Just thought i'd but in :shifty: haha but seriously, you guys are way awesome than any of those bitches. They'll get their comeuppance soon enough.

Jade (:

P.S I also hate people, I express that view everyday xD

Dear Jade and Shanny,

Yes! People suck! Especially teenagers, I can not stand them! (yes i am aware, i am a teenager myself ;p) But seriously, most of the teenagers here only talk about how many they've slept with and how drunk they got in the weekend, god it's so annoying. Life is more than that.

Guro

Dear Guro,

Exactly... I guess we're just misfits, which is why people bitch about us, why we hate people and why we're so awesome! Hehe. Here's to being different! :P

Shannon.

Dear Becca,

That is an absolutely amazing idea haha. Sporks ftw!

Shannon.