an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

dear precalculus teacher,

stop confusing me! i know it's block scheduling now but i can't learn all of this that fast! slow down and actually teach! not even one in that class is a genius.

thank you,

catie

Dear Hayley,

I'm so sorry for missing Get Well Soon project.Silly me.I should be online.I'd like to write you a letter or make a card for you.But I did NOT.Oh anyways,I'm so sorry for you lost your perfect voice.But I belive that you'll get well soon,cause our hearts will always with you.We'll never leave you alone.We'll fight together.Cause Paramore means life for us.

Lots of Love.

Gökçen.

Dear ____,

Last night was unbelievable. Unbelieveably awkward, but also amazing. I'm more certain now than ever that I need to try this. It may not work, but I have to try. Stop putting yourself down, I'm nothing special. We're practically perfect for one another, with our random paranoia.

Shanny.

dear shannon,

no problem :):hug:

Catie

dear friend,

shut up! this is my future not yours you can't tell me i can't go to the college i want to just because it doesnt have what YOU want. yes it's nice to go to the same school but if we can't then oh fucking well it's not like we won't ever see each other again.

don't get mad at me when you can't find something either. i doubt you've been looking for it anyway. it's only october 3rd i doubt all the halloween costumes are up anyways. stop trying to always be right. i used to always go by what you said because i thought you were right and it always messed me up because you weren't. damn

- Catie