an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear woman at the counter of the ice cream shop,

You don't abuse your privileges to sample ice cream, I mean you try about 2 and think you've got a selection, Or maybe even 3...4 is kind of pushing it so that's the max limit but you don't go for 6 samples at the counter, Especially when you got a fat tall bastard like me and another lady who's most likely taking everything granted. There's the unwritten rules and you must obey them don't sample more than one next time. Thank you....Asshole.

Love me.

Dear.

We have nothing personal left because you keep using what was ours with other people, or A person.

Im tired trying, and tired caring. I get nothing in return. I have less importance compared to other people. Ive always been made to feel other people are better. I try to be affectionate with you, and all i get in return is the same cold heartedness.

Why do i feel that the way you used to be with me, is the way you are with other people now.

Do as you please. Its been made aware you dont need me. So i'll stop being the way i am. Its done.

One day you might miss me, or realise i only tried cause i cared. For now, your not fussed.

Signed,

That guy who tries his fucking best.

Dear woman called ''Mother'',

You started yelling me because I didn't want to give my new toothbrush to my brother?sorry but why do you always have to do what he wants but not me? I bought it for myself not for him.after this you started to tell that I do everthing wrong.I'm sick and tired of these conversations.I know I'm not a skinny girl but would it be better if I'd be a fuckin bitch like the girls in our region?sorry but I'm not a bitch like them and soryy for not being very thin.

You don't have a job now so you have to do the housework not me.that's why you called a mother.why did you become a mother then?I didn't choose to come here.I didn't want to born that was your choice.look at yourself and think about things a little.I don't want to hate anyone and I don't want to cry anymore.

''I'm always wrong but you're never right.!!''

Büşra.

Dear Büşra,

I wanna give you all my hugs at the moment! :hug: :hug: :hug: I totally understand you 'cause it also happens to me!But believe me,everything's gonna alright,everything should be alright.Your mom had better stop yelling at my sister or I will yell at her!Don't make my sister annoy.Missed you lots,btw.

Gökçen.