an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear brother,

I can not believe this.

I've known you for all of the 12 years you've been alive, and I remember you as the sweet kid that cried at E.T, at the kid I used to play a game on a Playstation 1 with where I'd tell you you weren't allowed to shoot me and then shoot you..

But not like this. You can't DO that. It's uncalled, her mam is worried to bits and I knew you were scared when her mam confronted you with this.

You're nothing like this, nothing like them.

Why are you changing into something you're not?

Your sister.

Dear ____,

if your thinking of quitting the band, just quit and save us the shit.

seriously, you can't be bothered learning the drum patterns half the time, you've had a month to learn two song, and you haven't learnt them! and then you get all pissed off because we have put a song together without you,. everyone else puts the effort in ffs!

rachel.

Dear person,

I feel like I'm starting to lose you, and you're acting like it's all my fault. You used to be happy when you saw me, but now I don't even get a proper hello. Then you start moaning at me by saying that I've 'changed'. What the hell is that supposed to mean? When I asked you how, you said you didn't know. If you can't even back up what you said then what was the point in saying it? It seems to me that you're closer to the girl that split our friendship group apart than you are with me now. We swore to each other that we would stick together. Thanks a lot.

Dear another person,

Seriously, you need to learn how to use mouth wash. No wonder you haven't had a girlfriend in ages. Sorry, but it has to be said.

Dear another 3 people,

So, you've made it obvious that you don't like me even when I've tried my hardest to be friendly and chatty with you all. But of course as always, I fail and get everything shoved back in my face. I actually respect you three, I expected better from you.

Dear one last person,

Please, do not have a go at me for being down. It happens, deal with it. You know about my depression, you just don't know how it feels to have it. I don't really think you have the right to shout and complain about me when you don't know the half of it.

From Becca.

Gawd, some major ranting going on today. This really hasn't been a good day.

Dear one last person,

Please, do not have a go at me for being down. It happens, deal with it. You know about my depression, you just don't know how it feels to have it. I don't really think you have the right to shout and complain about me when you don't know the half of it.

From Becca.

i agree with you so much here

:hug:

Dear Becca,

:hug::hug::hug:

Guro

Dear parents,

why the fuck do you shout at me?! I haven't done nothing wrong! Actually, I've done more than you around here lately. So just shut the fuck up. You ruin my day even when it's really good. Thank god I only have to stay here two more years!

Your daughter

Lady Gaga,

Never stop being such a magnificent talent and true inspiration. You are beautiful inside and out and I wish more than anything to see you perform live. I know I will, someday, you're worth the wait. Thanks for not giving in like other massive artists, thanks for still singing live and still being able to perform properley. You deserve every ounce of success.

Little monster.