laura.RIOT!

Dear Rachel,

Thank you! It's made by the Gurotastic Gurrro! :D

Demi

Dear Alicia,

Liiike insects?

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE.

Meh I hate them.

I hate killing them because I'm scared that they'll fall down my shirt or something.

Demiiii.

Dear _____,

Every time I think I'm going to be able to get over you, you make it harder and harder for me. I know that I need to tell you how I really do feel so that I can move on. Hearing from your mouth that you don't like me [i'm too positive that you don't feel the same way about me as I do about you] will help me to let go of you finally, after nearly three years. You're too good for me and besides, someone as handsome as yourself wouldn't want to go for a creature like myself. You deserve for someone so much better to adore you. I need to let you go and telling you is the only way I know I can.

School,

Please, just let me have alot of fun tomorrow.

Yeah like that's gonna happen :roll:

Demi

Work,

After wednesday, I'm DREADING like I've done never before.

Meh, sure just ignore me.

I thought you were niiiiice guys, y'know?

Demi

Dear Mam,

Expect some teeeeears tonight.

Jeez I wish I could argue without crying, haha.

Demi

Dear Mam and Dad,

Please just accept it, there is nothing wrong with this whatsoever. Sure, to you, it may seem a little weird. As parents you are just trying to look after me, but I seriously need him in my life. I don't want to start spouting the typical "but I love him", yet that is exactly what you need to know. He only wants me to be happy and that's all I want for him too. To be happy, we need a chance to be together. Sooner or later, I'm going to be ready to move out and do what I want. In the meantime, don't make me lose out on the best thing I have going for me, just because you think I'm stupid. Yes, there are terrible things happening all over the world, but just because other girls are stupid enough to get killed doesn't mean I will. You say to me that just because you know him doesn't mean he can't hurt me, well surely my teachers could hurt me, or my friends that are also my age? Let me live. Rather than complaining that all I do is sit online, let me see him. I don't want a massive fall out with you guys, but I can see it happening. This isn't just a silly crush.

Shannon.

Dear ____,

I can't believe I wasted two years of my life having such strong feelings for you when, in the end, I discovered you're nothing but a liar and a fake. Again, this has proven to me that I do not pick the best boys =/ Thank you for those two years of dead weight. I'm done with you now and I've never felt so free in all these nearly three years.

Ciao!