an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Demi,

well, nothing big is up to be honest, hehe. we just gonna make pizza and wait for all the fireworks. :D I'm not that excited yet, I'm always scared of whats waiting for you in the next year. :willy_nilly: What about you? I hope you still have a nice time and have a good start into 2010, though. (: :hug:

Yes, this year really had some tough moments. :/ I just hope next year is gonna be better for all of us.

Ida

Ida,

awh well that still sounds like fun!

I'm going to my aunt uncle and cousins, it'll be nice!

If I only knew what to wear.. haha.

Awh :hug:

I hope 2010 won't be too bad till like June/July because I have nice plans till then, hehe.

Still scared about moving etc, but I see the positive sides too so it's okay :)

Demi

Dear Ida,

Thanks you too!

Oh I know right? We're such girls :rotfl:

As for now it's a comfy black hoodie, haha.

I'm going to the city now do who knows, I might find something niiiice!

Hope so too, very excited about May; Germany! If there was only a way to meet you..

Have a greeeeat new year Idatacular!

Demi

Dear ______ & _______,

I don't understand you two. You both always have to gang up on me because there's no one else for you both to pick at. Don't you have lives to live or something? Why are you both constantly always out to try and hurt me in any way you can? It's pathetic! FIND LIVES AND LIVE THEM. Stop being miserable and stop being wretches to me already. One would think that six years would be enough for you both but apparently not. You're both lucky that I've lost the will to care anymore.