an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear H&A,

You guys are my life, I love you so much. I don't where I'd be if it weren't for you.

H: You are the bestest friend I could ever ask for! I can tell you anything.

and

A: I don't even know what to say, you're the most amazing thing ever! I love you more everyday!

<3,

sam.

Dear self,

Stopping pushing people away, and be grateful for those select few who have stuck by you.

Don't worry so much what people think of you, at the end of the day, because you're either not gonna meet any of them OR they'll be out of your life in a year a bit.

So stop moaning constantly, yes you're a mess. Yes you're life is going nowhere. But self-pitying isn't going to make everything better, only you can change yourself, so what're you waiting for?

Me.

PS: Get hair dye.

Dear Elsi,

You looked gorgeous in the new picture.

I may drop you a comment but I honestly don't know what to say...

It's been so long since we last talked, I miss you terribly my twinny.

I miss Shane too.

Why must we all have gone our seperate ways? :nono:

Your twinny.

Dear hot guy,

I haven't thought about you for a few days, but I did last night and I've decided to say hi to you on monday.

What have I got to lose?

I need to learn to live a little.

Nothing good will come of it and I'll just frighten you, but it's worth a shot.

Scary ugly girl.

Dear Bret,

Please come home safe bby. I hope they find you. :hug:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Betty & all your bitch friends,

You act so superior with your relgious bull, you're nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. My mom has been nothing but nice to you. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You're not christians.. if that's how so called christians act, I'm glad I'm not one.

Kiss my arse.

Kthanx.

Dear girl.

I know this is kinda hard for me,

you are amazing, you make me feel happy, you make me feel beloved.

Through I know were never going to be together,

& I know you are never going to know this feelings.

I love you, & Im glad i learned to love you in a friends way.

x Alicia

Dear boy,

I told you how i felt, and I really appreciate the way you took it. But even though you said it wasn't gonna change anything, I kinda think it has. We don't talk as much as we used too, and you don't tell me things you normally would've. I'm really sorry about that, cause you were the one person i really felt i could tell everything.

Love your best buddy.

Dear you,

I don't know what to do anymore and I give up. This is the last straw. I give people the benefit of the doubt far too much and always end up getting hurt. It's a risk we all must take in life when getting to know someone and become great friends with them. It always seems less worth it when you find out that you no longer know if that person was ever real to begin with. Right now, it just doesn't seem worth it to me anymore and I'm sick and tired of feeling this way. Where time and life will take this remains to be seen, but I think the road stops here for it.

Me wants to disappear for a while...under a rock....woop woop.

Dear someone,

I don't care if I ever talk to you again. I am sick and tired of you asking me whats wrong when YOU'RE my problem. If the people I know are that stupid to talk to you, fine. I could care less about them too. I know you don't care about me, even though you say you do, and I could care less about you also.

Taylor.

Dear MK RY,

I kinda have a crush on you ok. And I'd appreciate it if you would just stop being so darn amazing just to give me time to myself. I don't really want anymore boys at this point and you walked in and ruined everything. Not in a terrible way though. Cause I love you forever and everrrr. <3

Oh yeah. And could you please send me those Young And Divine songs? I really want them TODAY and it's already 8:42 in the pm. So send them soon please!

Love

Holly.