an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Alyssa,

A story.

Once upon a time, in a land not so far away, there was an evil man - made of waffle! He would parade around the world thinking he was invincible doing as he pleased, and treating women like trash because no one would stand up against him. Until now...

On one particular day, Waffle made a comment to one particular girl. She was called Dadaughter and she was as awesome as you could get. She told him to stop talking to her like that but Waffle refused to heed the warning.

Cue Damom.

On that fateful day, now know as "The Eating of the Waffle", Damom decided enough was enough and set out to try and rectify the wrongdoings of the past and to try to steer the world straight.

After Waffle went on another rampage, Damom decided now was to strike. He gathered a bunch of worthy warriors all prepared to fight for the cause. He rounded them up one by one, each taking a strike, all in turn. Eventually the great beast started to topple, he no longer had the bottle. The end was nigh, the chances of a win were high! Then out came Dadaughter to deliver the final blow, and the beast was gone!

And everyone lived happily ever after. :]

Ross.

Alyssa,

Yeah, Spiderman's the one folk can relate to more, he's a human boy growing up torn between his real life and his superhero life. Superman's an alien, who's pretty much impossible to kill cause they made him perfect.

I think these cannons will do the trick. They're the advanced models from the one I used back in the day.

Ross.

Dear me,

Stop doubting yourself. Remember, you are the man. Or at least you can pretend to be, and hope no one looks into it too far and realizes you aren't the man. Wtf, I need to find a better way to end these fake letters that I write to you.

Love (I think),

Dave

Dear Josh,

I wish you wouldn't have these weird mood swings ~ I mean, one minute you're fine and talking to me like I'm a good friend and then the next you don't say a word to me. Idk I think I like you a lot.

Love love lovey dovey,

Holly.

Dear Shannon,

it's nice to know someone else knows how it feels! it's so annoying! :P

sam<3

Dear Sam,

You're so right.

You get the blame for everything and, due to your sisters' mistakes, you are stopped from doing certain things.

So unfair.

Shannon.