an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Erika,

I MISS YOU TOO!! Where have you been? :(

And no problem haha. Hey Monday are just TOO great to NOT tell anyone about them <3

Love

Holly.

Dear Lights,

This is long overdue.

You have gotten me through the roughest time of my life. When I was down about my mom I could just send you a message about what was wrong and you would always respond with amazing advice and your positive attitude. You never fail to amaze me, be it musically or just as a person. You being proud of me is honestly the best feeling in the world. To have someone that truly cares about me is a feeling that I've never really felt before.

You have honestly saved my life and I will be forever in debt to you.

Thank you so much girl <3

Love forever and always,

Holly.

Dear Holly,

I wasn't talking about THAT thing. lol. I was talking about the OTHER THING!!

anywho, i'm doing the thing you thought I was talking about in like 5 minutes. haha.

<3

sam.

----------------------------------------------

Dear bestest person ever,

Happy Valentine's Day! I love you!!

<3

sam.

Dear You,

I'm finished with all of this. You need to stop lying and just admit that we're not friends--you'll feel a lot better when you're not LYING and PRETENDING. It's getting old and it's ticking me off. I have better things to do than wonder if we're really friends when you do crap like this. You think I'm gullible and don't know a thing, but you've never been more wrong. I don't know what happened or why all of the sudden you're being this way, but I'm not wasting my time anymore.

I'm tired of always running back when you start treating me like a friend. I'm not going to let myself do this anymore. If I'm wrong about you-which I pray to God I am-then I'm sorry for ever writing this (not as if you're ever going to read it for you're not even a member, hahaha), but I can't trust you until I find out. Quite frankly, as far as I can tell, I already know the truth and so I must go with what my heart tells me. This was all nothing but a big lie and you must've been using me this whole time. How dare you. I'm through with this.

Dear a select few people,

I'm pretty sure you are mad at me, but I just want to know why. If it's something I can change, let me know. If not tell me and stop pretending to be friendly with me at random points in time. I don't really feel like playing pretend, but whatever makes you happy I suppose.

-Some moron named Dave.