an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear world,

what the fuck has I done to make you just screw everything up? guh, I'm so sick of this. Nothing good seems to happen. First the asthma or whatever it is that does so I can't go to school, and have to take medicine every fourth hour. My moms constantly nagging. And now my friend's not coming on the class trip, so I will be pretty much by myself.

You are completely getting on my nerve. Fuck you.

A not happy girl.

Dear Betty,

You probably won't even see this for a few days, but I got your letter! Made me extra happy to come home and see it waiting for me haha. I'll write back to you as soon as I can, I'm like you, totally busy. So when I have a spare moment and some stamps, I'll write you and Guro a little something.

Thanks for giving up your time to write to me, I appreciate it.

Shanny.

Dear ____,

I don't know what's wrong with you, but it's obviously something. There's definitely something up and it's bugging me the way you're being distant with me. I am trying to talk to you, but everytime I say anything, you either don't respond, or give a one word answer. I understand I'm a bore, but I always act interested in everything you have to say. Even when it bores the hell out of me. You know why? 'Cause I really care about you. So if you even remotely care about me, start showing it. I don't know what I've done wrong...

Shannon.

Dear Grace,

It's very obvious that you don't like me, so why do you even bother being nice to me while my friends are at my side? I've always been nothing but nice to you and to be honest I really don't see what I've done to deserve your bitchiness. I'm not stupid Grace, far from it actually. So don't go lying to me when you KNOW I heard you talking about me. I really don't know why I bother. It's not just you either. There's too many people in my life who dislike me and treat me like a 5 year old. And you know what? I put up with it because I'm just not the kind of person who will shout in someones face and tell them to fuck off. I try being nice, but it always comes back hitting me in the face.

Becca (the girl who tries, but fails)

Dear Kimberley,

When will you realise he's horrible? He should never, ever hit you. What do you see in him? EVERYONE is against the two of you. You say you don't know why, but you love him. I don't understand that. He purposely humiliates you, hits you, intimidates you and degrades you. You've changed since getting back in with him. To be honest, it doesn't bother me that much as we haven't been close in a while, but I can see that it's affecting David. You know, the guy who used to be your best friend? Please don't let this jerk ruin things for you. If you get those kind of bruises from "play fighting", I dread to think what would happen if he got really mad.

Get out, while you still can. Even his stupid friends can see it's wrong, when will you?

An old friend.

Lol sorry for the confusion! :)

Dear mrs.DeFeo, aka mrs.DeSkankHoe.

I hate you.

I had perfect scores on my testing and who are you to tell me I can't write.

I write about what I want to write about, my inspiration.

Get a life that doesn't involve bugging me. Thanks.

-erin.