an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear school,

Treat me well next week please.

Dear instructor,

That would be so good if you didn't shout at me during the driving because I may cause an accident. And please be patient to me. I haven't driven for 3 months!

Betty

Dear self,

what's going on with you? Everything and everyone is getting on your nerves for no reason at all. And screw all the people ignoring you, even though that's everyone. Try to pull together and not cry without a reason. You do without a doubt suck so utterly. Just face it, people here will always ignore you. And get back to your fuckings studying!

Without love,

self

Dear mom,

do you think you could try to just not be a total pain all the friggins time?! You're pissing me off!

Your daughter.

Dear Guro,

It's upsetting to see you write something like that, since you're one of the sweetest, happiest, cutest people I know! You're a lovely, funny, talented girl. Don't ever forget it. All of us here love you to pieces, so stop putting yourself down or you'll have all of us to answer to!

Your little hai. :hug:

Dear Demi,

I wish you could've been with me last week. I feel like a complete bitch, constantly going on about meeting them and having such an amazing night. Just tell me to shut up, in future. Ugh, you would've adored it. I promise, one day, we'll see them together. It may be a long way off, but we WILL go see The Used. I love you lotsies!

Shanny.

Dear Guro,

It's upsetting to see you write something like that, since you're one of the sweetest, happiest, cutest people I know! You're a lovely, funny, talented girl. Don't ever forget it. All of us here love you to pieces, so stop putting yourself down or you'll have all of us to answer to!

Your little hai. :hug:

Dear hai,

do you know that you're basically one of the best persons ever?

you can make me smile even when I'm really down. So thank you for that <3 I love you loads:hug:

- Guro