an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear ______.

Even though I love you to bits. It would be really nice of you would stop making fun of everything I'm saying or the way I say it. It get's extremely annoying, and it's not the best feeling in the world when people make fun of you all the fuckings time. Please just stop already, and stop making fun of my looks too. That'd be nice.

Moah.

Dear Carson,

Can you please tell me what you're thinking? To be honest, I feel like God damn Edward Cullen. I'm so good at reading people... But you... I get nothing! It pisses me off so much! I'm sorry I'm so pathetic, comparing this... thing to Twilight. But it's true. Just tell me what you're thinking/feeling. It would make my life SO MUCH EASIER.

-Holly.

Dear Carson,

Can you please tell me what you're thinking? To be honest, I feel like God damn Edward Cullen. I'm so good at reading people... But you... I get nothing! It pisses me off so much! I'm sorry I'm so pathetic, comparing this... thing to Twilight. But it's true. Just tell me what you're thinking/feeling. It would make my life SO MUCH EASIER.

-Holly.

yeah it pretty much sounds like you're Edward Cullen :shifty:

Dear ____,

I love you, I do. Thank you for being so sweet and understanding. I know you don't want to hurt me, but you didn't. Okay, I am feeling pretty indescribable right now, but it isn't your fault. How could it be? You can't help any of this. I just wish you didn't have to be so honest all the time, 'cause now you have just made me more determinded to be with you. It won't work out, I know that, you know that, everyone knows that... But even if it just lasts a little while, it's better than never getting a chance with you. Please, just think about it. I would do anything to make you happy, you should know that by now.

I'll always be your friend, regardless of what happens. You mean so much more to me than just a little crush.

Shanny.

Dear thing-that-makes-me-want-to-be-a-guy-once-a-month,

can you please try to be on time for once?! it get's rather annoying after a while to not exactly know. And please stop messing my tummy up.

kay, thanks.

a person who-wishes-she-was-a-guy-once-a-month