an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Lauren's Parents,

what the hell are yall thinking?!

this school is Lauren's home! she has friends here and she feels like she belongs! she has good relationships with the teachers and everything was going just fine! please dont take her away, i cant go on in this year without her...and just for yall's information, her not eating isnt the main problem, so maybe yall could look at whats actually causing her to not eat.

*AR*

Dear Maddie,

I don't think you even read this thread. But I miss you so much. I miss the nights when we used to talk about anything and everything. You probably know more about me than any of my other friends. And you always support me. I really appriciate that. I love you so friggins much. <3

Much love,

Guro

Dear parents,

i don't want to go home with you tomorrow. you don't like me just now anyway, i can't deal with your pressure and usual crap everyday. im trying to live my life the way YOU want me to, so leave me to do it.

Dear friend.

Tho I hadn't talked to your for days, weeks or even months I still remember the first time I was at your house. You were nice and kind and cute. You just knew how to cheer people up. You and your sis were great friends and you never wanted to hurt anyone's feelings. But suddenly you did make all of us sad. I know it's not your fault no one could have known that this would happen. We miss you so much but I really know that God will take good care of you there.

You were gone too soon. I hope you'll take care wherever you are now.

I miss you.

Love, Joan.

'Dear' brother,

URGH. I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU.

If you only knew how much my granny means to me.

Oh wait, you wouldn't care anyways.

If she asks you to do something, you don't FUCKING say no and go outside to play.

She's almost 75 years old, and now she's here saying how you make her sad.

Good job darling, great job.

- Demi :-x

Dear sister,

Drop off the planet, seriously. Yes, you've moved out so I should be more sensitive, but that clearly isn't the case. Back every weekend? WHY GO AT ALL?! Ugh, you're such a bitch. Making me get out of the room you allowed me to have, everytime you come home. It's absolutely shocking. Cow bag.

Shannon.

P.S: STOP FLIRTING WITH HIM!

Dear Joan,

If there's ever something you want to talk about, don't hesitate, I'll be here :)

- Demi

Dear Joan,

You are obviously going through something right now, but if you ever need someone to talk to, there are plenty of people here who care about you. Including Demi and I. I hope you're okay.

Shannon.

Dear Demi and Shannon.

At first I wanna thank you for noticing and your support. That really means a lot to me to hear that someone who I care about cares about me that much. So I sincerely wanna thank you with the bottom of my heart. ♥

I keep your offer in my mind but right now I just wanna think about other stuff... And I try to be as positive as possible tho sometimes it feels hard... But I'm hanging in here. (:

Thank you.

<3 Joan

Dear people,

Don't y'all trust me. My friendship isn't worth your time. I've always been a stupid bitch and always will be. No doubt about it.

We don't talk as much as we used to. Probably that's because of me because I often have obsession-times if you know what I mean. And in the end I ruin everything.

I will be in the background in the future and not try to make arguements. It's for the best. I'll give up my dreams. As if they will ever come true. :roll:

Anonymous