an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear PFers,

I'm going back to the dorm tomorrow and starting school on Tuesday which means I won't be able to go on here as much as I do now. I just wanted to tell you that if anyone wonders where I am. But I doubt if anyone misses me, whatever. It doesn't matter. I wanted to say my summer holiday has been great due to PF. It's made me more optimistic about things I wouldn't have even thought of. Thanks all of you. I'm gonna miss y'all, no doubt about it.

I'm gonna miss PF too because I won't be updated about Paramore. I'm not gonna be on here when BNE comes out. It means I'm gonna miss the discussion about the album.

I think it's not that bad to go back to school and leave PF as I thought. After all studying is our destiny. ;-)

Take care all of you.

Betty

Dear Betty,

:hug: i'll miss you!!! i know i never actually talked to you but i know you from all of your posts and the way everyone always says, "BETTY I LOVE YOU!!" and what not lol. anyhoooo, i hope school treats you decently. Cant wait to talk to ya soon

:kiss:

*Red*

Dear Donna,

Thank you for inviting me to your party!

I think it's cool we're in the same class again, haha.

- Demi

Dear Grandmom,

I love you to pieces.

Don't you ever ever ever leave me, because I'd be totally lost.

Thank you for the lovely weekend

- Demi

Dear _,

Your hilarious. Coming up to me, acting like we're bestfriends, while I think you should understand by now, that I can't stand you.

If you want to go on with an attitude like that, then go on, but don't bug me.

-Demi

PS, I can't believe I perhaps even considered you my best friend years ago. You couldn't care less about me.