an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Mom,

Well atleast you were honest now and didn't say I'd get my money back for once.

It's better if I don't get my hopes up, then?

I really appreciate this, I've had a shitty paper round for that money a whole year, and now it's gone.

- Demi

Dear Brother-in-law,

I'll be praying for you the whole time you're in Afghanistan. I don't want tomorrow night to be the last time we ever see you because that sure as hell is what it feels like. You're like an older brother to me (you ARE my brother-in-law) and it was hard enough for everyone when we almost lost you back in February. You showed your strength then when the doctors told us that you weren't going to make it through the night. Show your strength when you're at war.

Please stay strong and fight well. I don't want to lose another older brother. My sister doesn't need to lose a husband, and the little one needs her father. And you know we've all welcomed you as an older brother and a third son.

Dear ____,

Stop it please.You're not me.I have feelings too.

You don't care about what I feel and you just keep doing it.

I'm tired of it.And understand me,please.I can't tell you everything but just try to understand me.You're not 15 anymore so ..just stop it,okay?

That's all I want.

Stupid and Fat.

Dear ________ and _________,

You guys are so fuckings stupid sometimes. Not only do you make me feel like the third wheel all the time. You whisper to eachother about me, while I'm sitting right next to you! Seriously?! If you wanna talk about me behind my back, you could at least wait till I'm not there, or say it to my face. God, you make me wanna punch you sometimes. Even though the two of you are two of my best friends. But what kinda friends does that? Do you expect me to just sit there and smile at you 5 seconds later?! It's not that easy, grow the fuck up! And ________, do you always need to talk negative about Paramore or Hayley? You only do it to me, and you know how much I love them. It's like you're looking for a fight! The next time, I think I'll just shout something at you, and get the fuck away.

So if the two of you could just stop being the jerks you have been lately, I would appriciate it, you make me dread school even more than necessary. If you continue, I'll get so mad at you and run of crying or something. Maybe then you'll understand that it does actually hurt when friends say/does what you do to me. If you don't see it, you are way more stupid than anyone thinks.

Not much love,

me.

Dear ________ and _________,

You guys are so fuckings stupid sometimes. Not only do you make me feel like the third wheel all the time. You whisper to eachother about me, while I'm sitting right next to you! Seriously?! If you wanna talk about me behind my back, you could at least wait till I'm not there, or say it to my face. God, you make me wanna punch you sometimes. Even though the two of you are two of my best friends. But what kinda friends does that? Do you expect me to just sit there and smile at you 5 seconds later?! It's not that easy, grow the fuck up! And ________, do you always need to talk negative about Paramore or Hayley? You only do it to me, and you know how much I love them. It's like you're looking for a fight! The next time, I think I'll just shout something at you, and get the fuck away.

So if the two of you could just stop being the jerks you have been lately, I would appriciate it, you make me dread school even more than necessary. If you continue, I'll get so mad at you and run of crying or something. Maybe then you'll understand that it does actually hurt when friends say/does what you do to me. If you don't see it, you are way more stupid than anyone thinks.

Not much love,

me.

:hug::hug:

dear dad,

please don't be busy and actually reply to your texts today

this is somewhat important

thanks

kayla

Dear Guro,

By dissing on your favourite band to get a reaction, they are clearly showing that they are immature assholes. You don't deserve friends like that. I hope they either wise up and apologise or just leave you alone. Try not to let them get the best of you, you're an awesome girl, they're the jerks. :hug:

Shanny.

P.S: If they don't quit it soon, I shall drop kick them all the way to Australia!