School

Echelonforever

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go back on the eighteenth of this month. I really don't want to go back. Sophomore year is said to be the worst year at my school and I'm terrified. Not to mention, I absolutely DESPISE waking up at 5:30 A.M. and sitting on a cold bench until the bell rings to start off the day.

I don't want to go back :(

These may be the good days of our lives but school sure isn't a part of the goodness all the time. Especially when you go to a college prep school and you're loaded with work and grades are the second most important things to them.

^same, i the hassle in the morning lol. but 5th year is gonna be a big year for me, and if i work hard all year it'll pay off.

also, i live for the banter school brings lol. its a big laugh a day with my chums - keeps me going.

yeah, senior years gonna be tough for me,

i'm taking like, anatomy & microbiology, and this hard sociology class, and all this other stuff thats gonna help me w/ my career.

and i have to do well, b/c i was looking into the program i wanna do in college next year, and its got these classes i'm taking, only harder.

and if i do bad in high school, college wont accept me. lol

yeah, senior years gonna be tough for me,

i'm taking like, anatomy & microbiology, and this hard sociology class, and all this other stuff thats gonna help me w/ my career.

and i have to do well, b/c i was looking into the program i wanna do in college next year, and its got these classes i'm taking, only harder.

and if i do bad in high school, college wont accept me. lol

yeah. id quite like to get the grades i'll need this time next year for uni, so i can leave my options open for possibly not staying on for a 6th year.

yeah. id quite like to get the grades i'll need this time next year for uni, so i can leave my options for possibly not staying on for a 6th year.

yeah, i HAVE to do good this year,

freshman year was okay,

sophomore year i really got lazy and did horrible,

junior year i did pretty good, but still not that great in physics,

so senior year i really have to step it up.