School

Echelonforever

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I start Sixth Form on the 2nd September, the day after i get back from tour. Am i going to be with it ? Noooo !

Also, to make matters worse, the "uniform code" for my Sixth Form is no hoodies/jeans/trainers. THE FUCK ELSE CLOTHES DO I OWN !? Disaster. 10% Student discount card when we start though, avit 8-)

I start Sixth Form on the 2nd September, the day after i get back from tour. Am i going to be with it ? Noooo !

Also, to make matters worse, the "uniform code" for my Sixth Form is no hoodies/jeans/trainers. THE FUCK ELSE CLOTHES DO I OWN !? Disaster. 10% Student discount card when we start though, avit 8-)

No jeans ? What the fuck dude ! :willy_nilly:

I am so not envying you. :(

shit loads of shops dont accept student discount :roll: subway does tho! and take it to mcdonalds and you get a free burger or mcflurry :mrgreen: that thing rocks. also 6th form with a dress code?? wtf, people have spent days dressed as ninjas at my college...including me....on ninja day....:mrgreen:

shit loads of shops dont accept student discount :roll: subway does tho! and take it to mcdonalds and you get a free burger or mcflurry :mrgreen: that thing rocks. also 6th form with a dress code?? wtf, people have spent days dressed as ninjas at my college...including me....on ninja day....:mrgreen:

Subway, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins and H&M. That's all i need 8-)

And yeah man, it's a consortium based sixth form with 2 other schools in my town which means i have some of my lessons in each of the schools, but the sixth form i'm officially "attending" is Hitchin Girls School which wants to like, maintain high levels of smart dress and cleverness and lady-like-ness or some shit. Boo hiss.

I just remembered this is all pending my GCSE results which i haven't got back yet- i've always assumed i'll get the grades i need but WHAT IF I DON'T ?! Haha. Fuck.

I'm not honestly that worried though.

Always Hitchin College or CRC (skannnnnkkkk) 8-)