School

Echelonforever

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going back september 3rd... and i'm going on vacation until august 23rd tomorrow, so tomorrow is kind of the beginning of the end :(.

i'm basically the same way.

i'm going back sept 3, and going on vacation from the 15th to the 24th.

wait...where are you going!?

i was looking at this program i want to do in college,

and if i get into the program, i'd have to take a sociology course, a physiology course, and then a billion other doctor courses.

this year i signed up to take anatomy & microbiology, and behavioral science.

and the guidance councelers effed up the scheduling this year so i have no idea what i'm taking. and apparently they've fxcked up everyones schedules. and i swear to god, if i dont get those 2 classes i'm gonna freak

Subway, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins and H&M. That's all i need 8-)

And yeah man, it's a consortium based sixth form with 2 other schools in my town which means i have some of my lessons in each of the schools, but the sixth form i'm officially "attending" is Hitchin Girls School which wants to like, maintain high levels of smart dress and cleverness and lady-like-ness or some shit. Boo hiss.

I just remembered this is all pending my GCSE results which i haven't got back yet- i've always assumed i'll get the grades i need but WHAT IF I DON'T ?! Haha. Fuck.

I'm not honestly that worried though.

Always Hitchin College or CRC (skannnnnkkkk) 8-)

pfffft CRC is THE shit mate, i LOVE my college, im looking forward to going back

i'm basically the same way.

i'm going back sept 3, and going on vacation from the 15th to the 24th.

wait...where are you going!?

i'm going to beach haven from the 9th to the 15th and then to disney world from the 16th to the 23rd :). soooooo excited, i just went shopping for the trip and i got probably the most kickass outfits you've ever seen. :)

i'm going to beach haven from the 9th to the 15th and then to disney world from the 16th to the 23rd :). soooooo excited, i just went shopping for the trip and i got probably the most kickass outfits you've ever seen. :)

ahhhh nevermind. :cry:

i'm not going to beach haven, i'm going to cape may/stone harbor.

and i'm gonna be there the whole time-15th till 24th.

sooo we cant meet up there either.

ughhh its rediculous. we live 20 min away, go to the same mall, hell, we probably drive next to each other sometimes, and we still havnet met. :nono:

ahhhh nevermind. :cry:

i'm not going to beach haven, i'm going to cape may/stone harbor.

and i'm gonna be there the whole time-15th till 24th.

sooo we cant meet up there either.

ughhh its rediculous. we live 20 min away, go to the same mall, hell, we probably drive next to each other sometimes, and we still havnet met. :nono:

i go'ed shopping yesterday :) but i didn't go to the moorestown mall i went to cherry hill because they have a wet seal. :)

i go'ed shopping yesterday :) but i didn't go to the moorestown mall i went to cherry hill because they have a wet seal. :)

i doubt i'm gonna be shopping anytime soon,

i just spent an entire paycheck in 2 days.

plus, it'd be pointless to go and meet up w/ someone if there not there. haha.

but you know, when we're back, we can still try for it..

i doubt i'm gonna be shopping anytime soon,

i just spent an entire paycheck in 2 days.

plus, it'd be pointless to go and meet up w/ someone if there not there. haha.

but you know, when we're back, we can still try for it..

my mom bought me some stuff cuz i was in dire need of clothing! i'm going shopping down the shore too cuz she says that the selection will be better n stuff. and yeah i guess we can try to meet up after everything. we can just go and look around cuz i'll probably not be buying anything else.

my mom bought me some stuff cuz i was in dire need of clothing! i'm going shopping down the shore too cuz she says that the selection will be better n stuff. and yeah i guess we can try to meet up after everything. we can just go and look around cuz i'll probably not be buying anything else.

yeah i doubt i'll be buying stuff for the rest of the summer.

i spent about $200 at the shore this past time i went,

and about $100 this week.

and i'm trying to save all my money to buy a car.

this isnt the way to do it.

yeah i doubt i'll be buying stuff for the rest of the summer.

i spent about $200 at the shore this past time i went,

and about $100 this week.

and i'm trying to save all my money to buy a car.

this isnt the way to do it.

i've given up on trying to buy a car myself. if i can't get any help with it, i'm just not going to get one because i can't afford to pay for a car, gas, insurance, repairs, AND cosmetics, clothing, school supplies, etc. with a part time job that i don't even have yet.

i've given up on trying to buy a car myself. if i can't get any help with it, i'm just not going to get one because i can't afford to pay for a car, gas, insurance, repairs, AND cosmetics, clothing, school supplies, etc. with a part time job that i don't even have yet.

well lucky for me, my mom buys most of my clothes, all of my makeup, and all of my school supplies.

and my parents said that if i save up alot of money, but am still short for a used car,they'll chip in. my dads not to keen on the idea b/c he didnt get that when he was my age, but my grandparents helped out my mom. so she wants to do the same.

gas, i'd just have to find a way to pay for it. :\

it'll be hard though.

and as for insurance, my mom said i'd have to pay for half.

well lucky for me, my mom buys most of my clothes, all of my makeup, and all of my school supplies.

and my parents said that if i save up alot of money, but am still short for a used car,they'll chip in. my dads not to keen on the idea b/c he didnt get that when he was my age, but my grandparents helped out my mom. so she wants to do the same.

gas, i'd just have to find a way to pay for it. :\

it'll be hard though.

and as for insurance, my mom said i'd have to pay for half.

every time i ask for something (which is almost never, i didn't even ask for things when i was a kid) they say, "christa, you need to get a job." and i know that, but i don't have one now, and unless they want me walking around naked with greasy hair and a face full of pimples, they have to help me out for the time being.

and my dad is even more ridiculous, and he's the one with the truckloads of money. he went from giving me a car, fully paid for, to me having to buy the car and he pays for gas, insurance, and repairs, to me having to pay for the gas, insurance, and repairs and he would buy me a crappy little used car.

every time i ask for something (which is almost never, i didn't even ask for things when i was a kid) they say, "christa, you need to get a job." and i know that, but i don't have one now, and unless they want me walking around with greasy hair and a face full of pimples, they have to help me out for the time being.

and my dad is even more ridiculous, and he's the one with the truckloads of money. he went from giving me a car, fully paid for, to me having to buy the car and he pays for gas, insurance, and repairs, to me having to pay for the gas, insurance, and repairs and he would buy me a crappy little used car.

yeah i know what you mean.

i rarely ask my parents for anything, maybe money for dinner or movies or something, but thats not too often.

and when i do go to ask for something, [[before i got a job]] they would say "well you really need to get a job, i'm tired of paying for everything for you"

then i get a job, go to buy something, and i hear "i thought you were gonna save your money? i dont want you wasting your money on useless sh*t" and they dont let me get it.

but then they wont buy it for me either.

so wtf am i supposed to do??

and as for a car, i just might get lucky.

[[i have a really long rant on this, but long rant short, my cousin is getting himself a smartcar. and back in 2002 when my parents went to germany, my mom emailed me a pic of one and i've been in love w/ them ever since. i havent stopped tlaking about getting one. my aunt/uncle/cousin had NO interest in it whatsoever. actually saying how stuipd they were. then they had no idea they were being sold in america. now all of a sudden he's getting one!?]]

okay, the rants over. but since he's gonna be getting a smartcar [[it should be here in 6-7 months.]] idk what he's going to do with his camaro. he claims its too broken to get him to drexel [in philly] and back every day, thats why he needs to spend $17,000 on a new car. [[instead of paying for car insurance, college, food, clothes, etc]]

and my dad said that he knows for a face that the camaro does have some problems, but nothing too serious.

sooo i'm gonna email chris [my cousin] asking him what he's doing with the camaro,

and i might either ask for it for free or offer to pay for it.

b/c my dad said he's actually willing to fix it up for me if we get it. :mrgreen:

but this aunt/uncle/cousin are reallyyyy retarded, and they my mom/dad/sis/me, so i doubt it'll work.

• 2 weeks later...