School

Echelonforever

Induction week is turning out to be the most utterly boring week ever invented. I almost wish lessons would start (though no doubt when they do i'll want to be back in induction week).

Some new kids have joined our sixth form though, one of which is the funniest person i've ever met. Stoked.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of our old history teachers got kicked out of school for beating a student with a big pipe.

Some teacher at my old school got kicked out for choking a student lol We used to call the teacher "Ratty"... cause well, he looked like a rat.

i always think id like the idea of teaching, but then i remember that i dont like children much.

:lol: lol I wanted to be a teacher, then I found out all the work I'd have to put in to get the qualifications needed and couldn't be arsed.

I really have no idea what i wanna do.

Glad I'm not the only one who didn't have a clue what I wanted to do... still don't really - whatver my next job is, is definitely going to be different to the one I've got now. But my school put so much emphasis on knowing what you wanted to do at too young an age. Like at 14 we were meant to say what we were going to do :nono:

awww :hug::hug:

sooo first day back was actually really good.

the seniors-only tailgating party was pretty lame this morning,

but my classes are great, teachers seem really good, and i might actually learn some usefull stuff instead of random sh*t i'm never gonna need! :mrgreen:

and even though i dont see about 3/4 of my friends, i still think this years gonna be good :mrgreen:

was issued with my first art review deadline today. eeh.

its like three weeks away, and we've just to have our first sheets for the two units (design and expressive) more or less finished.

i should have my design one pretty much finished by monday methinks, which is nice. but i am not looking forward to starting the expressive one.

>.<

Induction week is turning out to be the most utterly boring week ever invented. I almost wish lessons would start (though no doubt when they do i'll want to be back in induction week).

Some new kids have joined our sixth form though, one of which is the funniest person i've ever met. Stoked.

theres loads of new people at my school this year, mainly my year and the one above. theyre all shit.

hahahah so i'm taking anatomy and microbiology,

and we're gonna be dissecting all this stuff--ie. a cat.

and you know those grls who are afraid of germs and are extremly preppy and OHMAIGAWD about everythign?

yeah. well the 2 worst grls like that in my grade are taking this class.

omfg i cant wait till we dissect the cat, watching the 2 of them will be great. :D

not unless your teaching the 5 year olds about commercials and stuff. haha.

i'm also taking this course-learnto play a musical instrument

and we'll be learning the intro to like 7 differnt ones this year.

-2 different types of percussion [[idr what they were called]]

-woodwind

-brass

-string

-guitar

-piano

and its with a teacher that works with the musical, so we already got some inside jokes and stuff. should be fun. :mrgreen: